Selling A beautiful Maxima with a manual tranny!

J.San

hi everybody. up for sale is my Nissan maxima SE with a manual transmission. i love my car but it needs to go now. there are no hidden mechanical issues. i am ready any time you want for a mechanical inspection if you want. heres the link to it, and thanks for checking it out.
no trades thank you.
http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...ssan-Maxima-se-Extras-nego-W0QQAdIdZ384812355

$%28KGrHqF,!pME--j2VWqnBPzN%293ouVQ~~48_20.JPG

$%28KGrHqR,!nQE-%296%28sSDfBPyZ0hoSg!~~48_20.JPG
$%28KGrHqR,!nYE-z14in5fBPyZ1w6uZ!~~48_20.JPG
$%28KGrHqZHJFcE-mMl%294y!BPyZ1y,QJ!~~48_20.JPG
$%28KGrHqVHJFYE-k-7l4rbBPyZ2FbH-Q~~48_20.JPG
$%28KGrHqF,!pME--j2VWqnBPyZ2!FBEw~~48_20.JPG
$%28KGrHqFHJCkE8fYNUSgsBPyZ2YbR-w~~48_20.JPG
$%28KGrHqZ,!oQE-yvNMEo2BPyZ2SOcYQ~~48_20.JPG
$%28KGrHqRHJDQE-n9m0Yd,BPzN%29LVYP!~~48_20.JPG

Selling my baby, 2002 Nissan Maxima SE 6 speed.
3.5l engine same as 350z, 6 speed manual HSLD transmission - extremely rare performance upgrade. dyno tuned last year. + 280hp/265tq - very quick. Power in every gear
the upgrades include:

Butterfly delete
After market slotted disks and pads (hawks)
Straight pipe 2.5 inch pipe, amazing sound
23545R17 94W Dunlop Direzza DZ101 sport tires, used 1 season
C.A.I cosmoracing, AEM 3 inch filter
tie rods, pullies, tables, bushings, supports, bearings, link kit, stabilization bar all done last year
radiator support reinforced with 3 inch steel.
Tokico coil springs and Vogtland drop 2 inches
Apexi air fuel modulator with computer on dash
Pioneer touch screen Dvd player bluetooth handsfree telephone (very practical) GPS ready
After market LEDS all around, high quality kits. JDM tail lights. blacked out sidemarkers and limousine interior lighting.
full HID kitt, 6000K headlights with 10000K fogs
angel eyes with black housing
Tinted windows. proflex hood deflector
new windshield last year
Throttle body cleaned last summer, NGK sparkplugs last summer full tuneup and compression tests.
Remote starter
painted grille (pastidip) and "Nismo" badge

clean car, washed and babied, always on 91 or 94 octane. never beaten. a joy to drive, smooth transmission. 178xxx kms a lot are long distance highway black leather seats (no tears, interior washed and cared for with professional products), heated steering heated seats. tinted sunroof (no leaks)
clean carpets, (washed by hand every couple of months). burns no oil, always synthetic, changed every 3 or 4 thousand clicks. very fuel efficient thanks to the dyno tuning... car weighs 2850lbs... Cheap insurance, a 4 door 350z for a fraction of the cost. super reliable, no jobber parts. car was rustproofed at dr.spa feel free to text, email or call me. 514 992 4667

Last edited:
possibility of lowering price and i keep the radio?
car runs perfect guys, who wants a beautiful nissan?

trying to sell to buy things for the apartment! and maybe contribute to next years little sports car!

Back