Best Portuguese bar to watch soccer?

supraking

Legacy Member
Where's the best place to watch tomorrow's game with Germany? I want fans who go nuts, without any stabbings. Thanks! :D

je sais pas chex vous, mais chez moi quand ta mere te touche c'est weird an criss, sauf au chalet.

The answer is easy, either the Champs on St-Laurent or a fews doors down at the St-Laurent Frappé

I personnally prefer the Champs, the ambiance is completly crazy when the portuguese play, but the Frappé will be really good too!

Either way get there at least 30-60 minutes before the game if you want a spot! Even earlier if you are with a group!

Wtv you do, you want to be on the main if they win!

le match est à 2:45, cheque les difusions sur rds.ca pour savoir les heures d'ici.

y'a bcp de bars portugais, mais c vrm portugais! lol genre 40+ :p sinon va au champs sur st-laurent tres pres du quartier portugais ;)

arrive tot! ils réservent pas je suis sur! :p

i use to go on Bayou on Rachel but they closed...
ill try frappe tomorrow !!

FORCA PORTUGAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna watch the Portugal game at a portuguese social club in the east end with my old man and a bunch of other old farts. We are going to get slaughtered.

Thanks to all the non-idiots who actually answered my question :).

I'm not cheering for the Portuguese, I just don't want to sit with some old German dudes.

Greece going all the way! Lol

Back