21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity

Those kids on the bus....

Is this seriously our future?

100k is nice, but my god, I think each and every one of those kids deserves to be expelled + taught a serious lesson; maybe a few days in jail being yelled at by some big thugs would help.

Apart from that, great thread.

The world is FILLED with great people. It's media and other sources of information that prefer spreading horrible news rather than good actions. I would love to watch a news channel that has nothing but good news.

Those bus kids... wow... Suspend them from school,show the video to the parents and congratulate the parents for their fine work...

Nice too see that she's almost at $200K

sad to see that we can compile so few of those gesture in a thread when it should be comon sense to act like that all the time.

The world is FILLED with great people. It's media and other sources of information that prefer spreading horrible news rather than good actions. I would love to watch a news channel that has nothing but good news.

I between cultivating fear, hatred and cowardliness... there ain't no time/place for the good values.

That's why I love www.wired.com

not to be a dick here...ok, I am gonna be a dick. but what the hell does faith in humanity mean ?

Are we in danger of going fuckin extinct and we don't know about it ? There's no need to have any 'faith' in a humanity where everybody gets along and we multiply like rabbits in serene happiness. Long gone are the days where we had to really stick together for fear of the Neaderthals wiping us out. There's 7 billion of us growing faster and faster, raping this planet bare.

The only 'faith in humanity' we might actually have is if we somehow start reducing our numbers before we all get wiped out.

Back