21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity

watching that video got me enraged. those kids are the products of loser parents, if I would have pulled shit like that when I was a kid, A. school would have kicked me out and B. my parents would take turns beating the shit out of me for not respecting my elders.

I got drunk once and raised my voice at my mother, dad beat me with a kajak paddle and mom finished me off by breaking a bottle on my head. good old eastern bloc, where lessons were free and learning was quick.

moi je pense que le gars avec les chats dans le panier il fait juste se trainer un petit kit de survie pour plus tard ....

je n'ai pas pus regarder le vidéo au complet, j'ai trop de respect pour les gens comme cette madame la qui travail encore a leur age ! vraiment ! !

I fucking raged. I wish teleportation existed these kids would be finished if I saw them...

432k right now

that should teach these clowns and their parents a lesson for life

0D00v.gif

Hoping she gets that money. Imagine the guy who started that shit, he must be tripping balls. Wonder if she'll share any with him.

That should buy her a nice house + a sick retirement.

Ok, if the mommies can calm down, i have a radically different view about this.

This granny lost control of the kids (did she ever have any control?), how is it she gets rewarded? If a cop dropped to his knees and started crying when a criminal talked back to him, would he be compensated also? So many examples come to mind...but let's keep to the subject.

One of her responsabilities was maintaining order in the bus, she had tools to deal with problem kids, schools have zero tolerance for this kind of bullshit. She was incompetent, it's as simple as that.

But ITT quebec's gonna quebec, let's praise inadequacy and promote failure.

Ok, if the pussies can calm down, i have a radically different view about this.

This granny lost control of the kids (did she ever have any control?), how is it she gets rewarded? If a cop dropped to his knees and started crying when a criminal talked back to him, would he be compensated also? So many examples come to mind...but let's keep to the subject.

Her job was maintaining order in the bus, she had tools to deal with problem kids, schools have zero tolerance for this kind of bullshit. She was incompetent, it's as simple as that.

Dude, it's an old retiree working a basically volunteer job either because she's a nice lady and she likes helping the community, or because she needs money to pay her bills, and it's the only job she's qualified for.

And she's being called fatass and teased and given absolutely no respect. Even if she would've gotten mad and yelled at them, they would've just laughed and teased her more. Imagine being a grown old woman, knowing you've basically contributed everything you ever will to society, trying to help, or just getting by, having a bunch of little shits calling you a fucking fatass... She's old, her best days are far behind her, and she's being bullied by a group of kids that just wants to make her cry.

From what we see she's a genuinely nice older woman who does not deserve one bit of what she got.

I don't give a fuck if she didn't have control over the kids. Those kids are pathetic excuses for human beings.

What happened to respect? When I was a kid we all loved the bus and lunch monitors.

By your logic, you would've sat there and watched it all happen, since it was her duty to control the little fuckers and get them to stop? What was she supposed to do, hit them?

I guess you're alone in your beliefs though, since she's got well over 400k at this point.

/rant.

Im at polak's yesterday state right now, and i couldnt finish the damn video.

If i would ve kept watching it i would ve cracked my computer monitor. These kids need to be thought a freaking lesson and a GOOD one, if my dad when i was younger would hear me say that shit, he would beat me senseless into good manners and make me sing a song to apologize to that woman.

If this is our future ima hire Od man to shoot them all.

Ok, if the mommies can calm down, i have a radically different view about this.

One of her responsabilities was maintaining order in the bus, she had tools to deal with problem kids, schools have zero tolerance for this kind of bullshit. She was incompetent, it's as simple as that.

fuck you

Ima argue with you when im sober.

Dude, it's an old retiree working a basically volunteer job either because she's a nice lady and she likes helping the community, or because she needs money to pay her bills, and it's the only job she's qualified for.

And she's being called fatass and teased and given absolutely no respect. Even if she would've gotten mad and yelled at them, they would've just laughed and teased her more. Imagine being a grown old woman, knowing you've basically contributed everything you ever will to society, trying to help, or just getting by, having a bunch of little shits calling you a fucking fatass... She's old, her best days are far behind her, and she's being bullied by a group of kids that just wants to make her cry.

From what we see she's a genuinely nice older woman who does not deserve one bit of what she got.

I don't give a fuck if she didn't have control over the kids. Those kids are pathetic excuses for human beings.

What happened to respect? When I was a kid we all loved the bus and lunch monitors.

By your logic, you would've sat there and watched it all happen, since it was her duty to control the little fuckers and get them to stop? What was she supposed to do, hit them?

I guess you're alone in your beliefs though, since she's got well over 400k at this point.

/rant.

First of all, doesn't matter if she was paid or not, she had authority. With authority, you don't give two shits about respect, it's all about consequences. If the kids know you're a pushover and they can do whatever the hell they want, some inbreed jackasses will do it. If you had any experience working with kids, you'd know that.

Secondly, it's not about how nice a person is, it's how competent you are at your job, she didn't seem to be.

By my logic, stop the bus, take down names, get the students suspended or worse, move on with your life. She is not a kid attending their school, she is a grown woman hired (for money or not) to keep the children in the bus safe.

But yeah, i guess i'm alone in my beliefs. If my kids would have been in that bus, the school board would have had a lot of explaining to do.

If everyone took a hit of ecstasy and realized how emotionally unattached the world truly is, we'd be much better off.

First of all, doesn't matter if she was paid or not, she had authority. With authority, you don't give two shits about respect, it's all about consequences. If the kids know you're a pushover and they can do whatever the hell they want, some inbreed jackasses will do it. If you had any experience working with kids, you'd know that.

Secondly, it's not about how nice a person is, it's how competent you are at your job, she didn't seem to be.

By my logic, stop the bus, take down names, get the students suspended or worse, move on with your life. She is not a kid attending their school, she is a grown woman hired (for money or not) to keep the children in the bus safe.

But yeah, i guess i'm alone in my beliefs. If my kids would have been in that bus, the school board would have had a lot of explaining to do.

Ah, you're one of those kinds of people...

The old lady is an observer not an authority figure on the bus. She has no legal right to tell the kids anything, she can't order them around. She is there to observe, assess and report security breaches, spot suspicious activities.

and btw your comment "But yeah, i guess i'm alone in my beliefs. If my kids would have been in that bus, the school board would have had a lot of explaining to do.". Maybe you should be the one explaining it to the school board how your children turned into a rotten piece of shit like that so they don't get kicked out of the school. Maybe the parents should learn how to be a parent instead of letting their kids run around and do whatever they want because mommy and daddy are too damn clueless to know what parenting is about. People are so damn proud of shitting out a kid, like they just did something nobody else can, my dog had 11, clearly it takes no skill and it's pretty much natural. What takes skill is bringing them up to be normal and well behaved adults and that's where parents in the past 20-25 years are failing. Learning starts at home, if you don't want to do your part as a parent then you shouldn't be having kids. Let's not blame everybody else on this planet because you've failed to be a parent and your kids are a piece of shit.

Back