Road Test: Yet Another Scion FR-S Review (by me this time)

Les pilotes de rennsport sont aussi habitués à des chars lourds. Et la frs est plaisant sur la track stock, pas après 1500$ d'upgrade de suspension. Et la direction de la FRS > genesis

"Les pilotes de rennsport sont aussi habitués à des chars lourds." Je comprends pas.

Im an apprentice Mechanic for Ford. And one of my Co-workers " A guy in his late 50's early 60's" is a HUGE!! Mustang fan. But thats a given, cause he's from that era. He went to test drive that FRS. And that car was actually capable of making this guy consider selling his MINT!! 04 Mustang GT. There's something special about this car.

je suis un gars vendu aux muscle cars
ben esti
tantot j'ai test drive la FR-S, devine quoi, j'ai signé
j'attend qu'elle arrive dans 10 jours pour en prendre possession

la même que Trish, de base manuelle couleur asphalte

there is something wrong with the rear end on the 2nd pic. it just doesnt look right. im still not convince where this car is getting all the hype from.

"Les pilotes de rennsport sont aussi habitués à des chars lourds." Je comprends pas.

Rennsport = porsche, non?

there is something wrong with the rear end on the 2nd pic. it just doesnt look right. im still not convince where this car is getting all the hype from.

There is a hype because it's a real driver's car, not because it looks good. I didn't even like the concept, I don't like the real car anymore, but it's not the important. The 350z was hot, but it was overpriced and too heavy to be really fun. Here, the car isn't quite as hot or powerful, but many people can afford it and drives really nice apaprently.

But for now, I'll keep my MR2 turbo with 240+hp for a fifth of the price.

Back