Suits (the serie)

Jessica - great long legs, big eyes and huge lips
Donna - dirty, but looks more quality than quantity in bed
Rachel - amazing ass, but I couldn't care less about her character

The only show I care about these days. Very happy with the new season so far. They are getting much more deep with the characters

Picked-up the show a month ago. Watched the whole first season in a few days, and now it's the only show I follow at the moment since every other good show is either cancelled or done for now.

Is it just me or the new girl (his ex) could pass as Donna's sister? Color her hair and they look almost the same. BTW When Donna was returning to the firm, damn that walk! O.O

I didnt like the way that girl pop'd out from nowhere and fcuk'd everything up... Harvey Specter = badass!

Love the show, but latest episodes are focused on drama and relationship instead of actual law.

Every single medical or legal tv series in history has always started out with a big focus on the theory and as soon as it gets popular it becomes another soap opera.

That being said, I absolutely LOVE the show.

I was so sad when Boston Legal ended, now this is my new favourite show on TV.

It's a little corny at times but I just dig it.

While they exaggerate certain aspects of the law firm life, there are a lot of little subtle truths about what happens in reality. (ex: how young lawyers get treated like crap when they start off, how partners think they are gods, the long hours, the competition, etc...)

I wish they'd move on from the whole "you never graduated", it's old and he has a legit diploma.

Oh and Hans Gruber = Louis' big brother? :p

Every single medical or legal tv series in history has always started out with a big focus on the theory and as soon as it gets popular it becomes another soap opera.

That being said, I absolutely LOVE the show.

I was so sad when Boston Legal ended, now this is my new favourite show on TV.

It's a little corny at times but I just dig it.

While they exaggerate certain aspects of the law firm life, there are a lot of little subtle truths about what happens in reality. (ex: how young lawyers get treated like crap when they start off, how partners think they are gods, the long hours, the competition, etc...)

Boston Legal was DOPE, still love it, could watch the episodes over an over

Back