****Official 2012-2013 Canadiens de Montreal Thread!****

I had my Mario Lemieux jersey on, some guy heckles "I dont see Lemieux in the line up buddy!?! lolololol" I heckle back "he's got more cups then your entire organization."

Zero response.

On top of that during the intermissions they show highlights of their greatest playoff moments... People in the crowd are going crazy over overtime wins from NJ, Buffalo, TO, Montreal lol... I mentioned to some fan why don't they show the Ducks beating them in the finals.

Zero response.

Back to the Canadiens for a second... After reading an article yesterday on the Dallas Stars, it got me thinking... With our center position being overloaded (Plek, Desharnais, Eller, and Galchy) and the Dallas Stars needing a top 6 center, do you guys think it would be possible to come up with a trade that would send Plekanec in return for Eriksson? And if so, would you be willling to do it??

Patty Roy officiellement coach de l'Avalaanche

Therrien_Michel_0002.jpg

Les Stars sont pauvre comme Job...

James Neil a été échangé pcq de toute facon il l'aurait perdu pour fuck all sur le marché des joueurs autonome...

Les Stars sont pauvre comme Job...

James Neil a été échangé pcq de toute facon il l'aurait perdu pour fuck all sur le marché des joueurs autonome...

Back