Who wants to win the Scion FR-S for a week? MR Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
411288_485193594829094_183038864_o.jpg

Scion Canada wants to give a FR-S to a MontrealRacing.com member for a week starting next Monday, July 9. I'm holding a contest to determine who is MR's biggest Scion fan.

To win, all you must do is create a thread on this website in any forum and have the most views before 10pm on Thursday July 5. The thread can be on any topic but it must be safe for work and conform to the forum rules. It doesn't have to be your own content. You can post a nice photoshoot of car you found on the net for example and just post the link on every other forum you know to drive your thread view count up. Share it on your facebook page. Post it on reddit etc. If you plan to enter, send me a PM with your thread link. If your thread is offensive to others or misleading/untrue, I reserve the right to disqualify it. You must be 18 or older with a valid driver's license. That is all.

Scion Canada veut donner un FR-S à un membre MontrealRacing.com pendant une semaine à partir de lundi prochain, 9 Juillet. Je commence un concours pour déterminer le gagnant.

Pour gagner, tout ce que vous devez faire est de créer une discussion sur ce site dans n'importe quel forum et avoir le plus grand nombres d'affichages avant 22h jeudi le 5 Juillet. La discussion peut porter sur n'importe quel sujet, mais il doit être ok pour le travail et doit se conformer aux règles du forum. Vous pouvez poster un photoshoot belle de voiture que vous trouvé sur le net par exemple et poster le lien sur chaque autre forum que vous fréquentez. Partager-le sur votre page facebook. Poster-la sur reddit etc. Si vous envisagez d'entrer, envoie-moi un MP avec votre lien. Si votre discussion est offenssif ou faux, je me réserve le droit de le disqualifier. Vous devez avoir 18 ans et plus avec un permis de conduire valide. C'est tout.

Hmmm, so starting now .. we have to make a new thread, and the more views the 5th july win the frs ?

Or can it be previous thread we made in the past ?

C'est le nombre de "views" et non pas le nombre de messages dans la discussion pvi.

It's the thread view count not reply count that I'm measuring by FYI.

Danny, is it possible that "Thread views" are only increased if the user is logged-in ?

I forwarded the link to a couple of friends with no accounts and the counter did not increase

They don't increase in real time. The forum updates the views at small intervals to lighten server load. Don't worry they are being counted.

Can I just get the car for the week since MR underpays and overworks me? :p Just kidding Danny.

Good luck to everybody!

so many troll threads in the last 10min not even funny

With the guidelines not being that defined, it's the only way somebody is actually going to win. I mean all you need is two people to argue for like 5-6 pages then everybody starts talking about it around the forums, mod deletes posts then people talk about it even more and then the next thing you know, this little bit of drama has caused a bunch of traffic and said troll wins.

Anyways, I created a legit thread that I had been waiting to post for a while, so good timing! I'm going to try and win this good guy greg style, by not trolling! aka epic failing haha

clicky: http://montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?816120-Das-Auto-Naah-DAT-Auto

Ca va être beau tentôt dans offtopic........

Je ne vais pas tolérer plus d'un thread par personne. ex: redirect link.

Ca va être beau tentôt dans offtopic........

Je ne vais pas tolérer plus d'un thread par personne. ex: redirect link.

Merci !!!

Je pense que la personne qui vas gagner ne seras pas celle qui ouvre un thread de genre make a big thread for me to win the fr-s, mais plus quelqu'un comme jmacman avec un thread discret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back