GF car shopping. What's hotter to see a girl driving in?

What's hotter to see a girl in?

• FR-S

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • BRZ

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • C250 4matic

Votes: 26 43.3%

• Total voters
So, you are looking for a car for your GF for guys to check her out :dunno:

None of the above but from what I've read the BRZ is the best handling of the bunch.

So, you are looking for a car for your GF for guys to check her out :dunno:

None of the above but from what I've read the BRZ is the best handling of the bunch.

no. just asking as a general question. wanted to know what most guys thought was hotter for a girl to drive.

C250 way too entry level, I always stereotype young girls in C250's as daddy girls (stereotype's usually correct).

FR-S is nice, but visability's terrible, which is a huge downside, especially for a woman driver..

BRZ is probably gonna peak above a little over 35k all in, but it's the same thing as an FR-S, just slightly different suspension/interior, not worth the price gap from the FR-S.

I'd honestly say none of the above, there's nicer options in the 35k range.

Buying a new car is the second most expensive purchase in people's life, why would anyone want to have others decide which car will you, or your girlfriend, should drive? Get her to drive all the ones she likes for at least 20 minutes each, not circles around the dealer, try to hit the service road and some hwy.

I drove every single make/model that were on my list, went back to the dealer to drive my current car 3 times before buying it. Never asked a soul what they think about my purchase, the car has to make only one person happy, the driver/owner.

C250 way too entry level, I always stereotype young girls in C250's as daddy girls (stereotype's usually correct).
I'd honestly say none of the above, there's nicer options in the 35k range.

she's buying the car herself. what else would be good in the 35k

Buying a new car is the second most expensive purchase in people's life, why would anyone want to have others decide which car will you, or your girlfriend, should drive? Get her to drive all the ones she likes for at least 20 minutes each, not circles around the dealer, try to hit the service road and some hwy.

I drove every single make/model that were on my list, went back to the dealer to drive my current car 3 times before buying it. Never asked a soul what they think about my purchase, the car has to make only one person happy, the driver/owner.

People's opinion will not influence the choice. It was really just a question of what you guys found hotter...

SRB and I saw a hot chick in an FG2 Si today, slammed on Work wheels that were probably half the price of the car... We both came onto each other.

Back