my 2009 nissan GTR

i'm down for some drag. i met a guy with a white gtr in laval (not marco) and he tracked his car for a weekend and it ate his tires pretty quick so i dunno about tracking. but definitely drag, we'll go to icar or something just let me know (rather go before the sun sets).

Love the car, really hate the wheels...

thanks man,and what is it you dont like about the wheels? too small? or the mesh design? color?

they look 100 times better in person but im thinking of having the face powdercoated black gloss,not sure yet

heres another with a 1984 monte carlo

J'aime vraiment le look overall de ta GTR Frank, good job. Pour les roues, ont dirait simplement que t'a pas assez de pneus sur tes mags, ça rempli pas assez les ailes... OME size tires ?

J'aime vraiment le look overall de ta GTR Frank, good job. Pour les roues, ont dirait simplement que t'a pas assez de pneus sur tes mags, ça rempli pas assez les ailes... OME size tires ?
Merci!!Je suis daccord mais je suis plus performance que look ,mais je vais baisser lauto avec eibach/swift bientot apres ma conversion E85

en ce momment oui tires oem 255/35/20 285/30/20

thanks man,and what is it you dont like about the wheels? too small? or the mesh design? color?

they look 100 times better in person but im thinking of having the face powdercoated black gloss,not sure yet

heres another with a 1984 monte carlo

Its the mesh id love a simpler design on the GTR ill post some pics tonight.

Nice car overall none the less, ive driven one and loved it. Cant imagine with the mods you have.

Its the mesh id love a simpler design on the GTR ill post some pics tonight.

Nice car overall none the less, ive driven one and loved it. Cant imagine with the mods you have.
yea i would like twin seven spoke wheels but theres none that are as light as the HRE competition series

stance_GTR_ADV1_3-600x398.jpg

stance_GTR_ADV1_5-600x448.jpg

These are the types of rims I love on GTRs. Those are ADV1 Track Specs so they are also very light wheels.

Back