Temoin Jehovah dans ma rue! Religions Thread? RELIGIONs THREAD!

regarder bien les boute jaune

gene fusioner. qui provien deux espece de singe.

ceci est le genes deux de lhomme

ChromosomeFusion2.gif

peu voir ici les sequance representer en jaune Sont abituelement au bout des gene.
mais la il sont au centre la preuve de la fusion.
FusedTelomereSeqSmall.gif

fusion fuck yeah

fusion-158925.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I read that Darwin believed that Someone had to create the 1st organism and then evolve from there.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I read that Darwin believed that Someone had to create the 1st organism and then evolve from there.

he never talk about create
but transformation.

why always we need something to be create?
the universe come from something it never been create.....
like us

Peu importe le nombre d'espèces de premiers hommes avant l'homme de Cro Magnon, il n'en demeure néanmoins que le chaînon manquant entre l'homme de Cro Magnon et l'homo sapien est un concept bien présent chez Darwin. Tous les primates (actuels et passés) et les premiers hommes ont quelque chose en commun: ils ont 48 chromosomes dans leur ADN. L'homo sapien est le seul primate échappant à cette règle avec 46 chromosomes dans leur ADN. Les scientifiques évolutionnistes statuent que l'homme de Cro Magnon et l'homo sapien ont co-habité au cours d'une période commune. Il est biologiquement impossible d'évoluer d'une espèce à 48 chromosomes à 46 chromosomes aussi rapidement sans la présence d'une espèce hybride liant ces 2 espèces. Et nous sommes toujours "dans la découverte probable du chaînon manquant" qui aurait existé selon Darwin mais jusqu'à présent aucune trace de leur culture. C'est tout de même très étrange. :)

C'est bizarre comment tu ignore ceux qui te fournisse la réponse :

La fameux "hybride" a été trouvé ya 200 ans déjà, il s'appelle l'homo Erectus

Not necersaly, experiments showed that life was probably created by what we could call pure dumb luck

basically, someone craeted an environnment that was like our earth millions of years ago, and proteins actually started to combine to each other, to the point that it was very similar to the first organisms. The scientist stopped his work before that, but if its continued, its very possible that he would have created life as we know it :)

just say

"hey i hear there's only like 400 000 of jehovahs that will enter into heavan"

"how many are there of you worldwide?"

"oh probably X millions"

"oh, so...you're one of the 400 000?"

"i....i hope so?"

"alright, buh bye now, take care" *SLAM*

J'aime mieux ça que l'homo idiotis à lequel je suis en train de répondre

Réthorique typique d'un évolutionniste absolu. Quel est le besoin absolu, pour un évolutioniste comme toi, de détenir la seule et unique vérité de l'origine de l'homme? Tu es une personne très présomptueuse et impue d'elle-même. :)

also why can't we have been created by god, and to have evolved? could god not have designed things to evolve? i don't see why it's always so black or white between views. just throwing that out there.

or to put it another way, proof of evolution does not equal to proof of no god.

evolution does not necessarily exclude creationism.

Did a quick search on google cause I thought I had seen that written somewhere. Here's what I found:
(http://www.conifers.org/topics/darwin.htm)

The last two paragraphs in the sixth edition of Darwin's "Origin of Species" summarize his views on the divine creation and eternity, as follows:

To my mind it accords better with what we know of the laws impressed on matter by the Creator, that the production and extinction of the past and present inhabitants of the world should have been due to secondary causes, like those determining the birth and death of the individual.

There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed by the Creator into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone circling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being evolved.

also why can't we have been created by god, and to have evolved? could god not have designed things to evolve? i don't see why it's always so black or white between views. just throwing that out there.

or to put it another way, proof of evolution does not equal to proof of no god.

evolution does not necessarily exclude creationism.

the problem are the dates. Creos believe in a 6 thousand year universe. while we know that it took millions of years for mount everest to be at it's point currently.

with the current events at CERN with the higgs boson helping prove the BB, it's more likely that yeah a BB happened and alien race designed us. every religious, esoteric, occult, ancient document tells us this.

to believe in God and heaven and angels coming down from the sky when we knwo for a fact that's nothing is up there, we must talk about other planes/dimensions that religion has never care to explain, while science has it's theories on it.

extreme legalistic creos beleive in the 6000 year thing. most realistic christians who are followers don't really think that's relevant. and understand that the time frames aren't necessarily litteral or exact or in the same format of time that we use now. the concept of time isn't really relevant, or won't contradict beliefs in the grand scale of what the message of god is.

it's really just fucking symatics. some people did some straight math and came up with a time period they think makes sense. all those things could still be true and be uneffected by it being over the course of a million years or 6000 years.

i beleive in creation but i don't care or beleive in the earth being 6000 years old or see why that matters. if god made us and god made science and us able to understand it on terms we can grasp with our minds. science and god can co exist. and scientific truths don't necessarily disqualify, but should help harmonize and broaden understanding. people are usings things to stay confined in their box of beliefs rather than applying to within and without.

there is nothing contradictory in believing in god, and believing for example, that the earth is millions of years old. where's the issue?

granted, if god can speak mountains into existence.....then geologically, that rock would have to be millions of years old in order for it to be a mountain even if it's 5 seconds old. and that is a concept that i don't think people can even open up to think about what that could mean. not saying for someone to beleive, but just to consider the thought for discussion, people can't grasp that idea.

C'EST UNE MODE L'ATHÉISME RIEN D'AUTRE"

En tout cas, si c'est une mode, elle dure dpuis tres longtemps...

Affirmer que Dieu n'existe pas sans le savoir, c'est une reflexion encore plus illogique que les croyants que vous méprisez.

Je vais t'expliquer un truc:

Je fais parti d'un large cercle d'amis athées. Mais j'ai aussi quelques amis musulmans, pratiquants ou non (bientot le ramadan, on va s'éclater), de la parenté juive et même certains amis qui sont catho.
J'ai reçu une petite éducation catholique, je me suis intéressé à quelques religions par curiosité et pour me faire une opinion.

Moi et mes amis, nous nous respectons dans croyances et non-croyances, nous sommes ouverts d'esprit et respectueux de l'opinion de chacun. Alors arrete de croire que les athées sont close minded et qu'ils méprisent les autres, quelque soient leurs croyances. Le prosélytisme n'est pas notre mode de vie.

Pour finir, nous n'affirmons rien du tout, nous ne faisons que croire...

NB: J'ai gagné plusieurs fois à des loteries, alors oui, je crois qu'il y a de bonnes chances que la vie sur Terre n'est pas l'oeuvre d'une entité surnaturelle.

En tout cas, si c'est une mode, elle dure dpuis tres longtemps...

Je vais t'expliquer un truc:

Je fais parti d'un large cercle d'amis athées. Mais j'ai aussi quelques amis musulmans, pratiquants ou non (bientot le ramadan, on va s'éclater), de la parenté juive et même certains amis qui sont catho.
J'ai reçu une petite éducation catholique, je me suis intéressé à quelques religions par curiosité et pour me faire une opinion.

Moi et mes amis, nous nous respectons dans croyances et non-croyances, nous sommes ouverts d'esprit et respectueux de l'opinion de chacun. Alors arrete de croire que les athées sont close minded et qu'ils méprisent les autres, quelque soient leurs croyances. Le prosélytisme n'est pas notre mode de vie.

Pour finir, nous n'affirmons rien du tout, nous ne faisons que croire...

NB: J'ai gagné plusieurs fois à des loteries, alors oui, je crois qu'il y a de bonnes chances que la vie sur Terre n'est pas l'oeuvre d'une entité surnaturelle.

une mode plus vielle que islam
Ahaha encore plus drole

ahahah bien repondu
si seullement le monde aurrais plus de personne comme toi

p-e ont aurrais moin conflie et guerre inutile

all religions are like a uselless social club in my opinion, they gather around and masturbate on little ill touching words that make them feel good. AND THEN THEY FEEL UNITED

i think they should all be classified terrorist,simply because they all refuse to reason in the name of whatever gay-ass books all written 2000 years ago.

the idea in most of these books is generally good , the prolem stems from human interpretation . people tend to tailor vague passages to their needs

Back