Lazer Auto experience now on MR!! Review welcome.

OmegaBoost

Shop Representative
Hey guys, salut les boys!

Je viens de commencer un emploi chez Lazer Auto! Lazer est l’un des premiers magasins de spectacles à Montréal et existe depuis 1971.

I just got a position at Lazer Auto. That being said, I'm now the shop rep of Lazer here on MR and since this is new on the board.

So basically, just show up and mention that you're an MR member and I'll take care of you. It's summer time so it's perfect if you've been thinking of getting your windows tinted.

Lazer is one of the original performance shops in Montreal and has been around since 1971. You don't stay in business this long without doing something right!

Lazer Auto
9900 Henri Bourassa O, Saint Laurent, QC H4S 1R5
(514) 334-4785

Audio | Alarm&Starter | Windows Tint | HID | Wheels&Tire | Detailing | Performance Parts | More...

Like Us On Facebook @ Lazer Auto
http://www.lazer-auto.com/

lazer.jpg

40370442_2068411040140605_5235690984955707392_o.jpg

Pics from the Lazer car show in 2000!!

lazer1.jpg

lazer2.JPG

lazer3.JPG

lazer4.jpg

lazer5.JPG

lazer6.JPG

I want to try and arrange other discounts or even group buys on MR. It all depends on what ppl want really.

^well now im home so cant tell lol. If you want I can pm you tomorrow. Best thing is to call because there's different kinds of tints and it depends on what car etc.

Thanks Lazer! Lazer was the first place I ever bought something for my car back in 1997. I bought a pair of PIAA yellow fog lights for my CRX. I have very fond memories of going there.

see his sig :

Lazer Auto
9900 Henri Bourassa O, Saint Laurent, QC H4S 1R5
(514) 334-4785

Audio | Alarm&Starter | Windows Tint | HID | Wheels&Tire | Detailing | Performance Parts | More...

Like Us On Facebook @ Lazer Auto

Thanks, I'm on Tapatalk so I cant see signatures!

Say 'hi' to Chris (the Greek) for me, please. Telling him Ed with the Audi Q5, he knows.

Ya, Lazer been in Mtl for so long. Ahh, the late 80's, modding my Civic. lol

Back