MR's most respected members. SRS

235.png

EV once said I was one of the few frenchie he liked on MR.
True story.

It's true. I have nothing against french people at all. I'm 1/8 quebecois, jeremie is super cool, 4frnt, brunodohcsir, titslover all totally cool

Nothing against french people AT ALL contrary to popular belief. But I do have something against small town degenerate fucking idiots which a lot of people are

It's true. I have nothing against french people at all. I'm 1/8 quebecois, jeremie is super cool, 4frnt, brunodohcsir, titslover all totally cool

Nothing against french people AT ALL contrary to popular belief. But I do have something against small town degenerate fucking idiots which a lot of people are

i'm from a small town :) glad to know i'm a degenerate fucking idiots lolz!

back on topic i'm MR new Legendary member ;)

srs

not srs at all

A woman goes to the doctor all black and blue.

Doctor: "What happened?"

Woman: "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husbandcomes home drunk on Bud Light he beats me up."

Doctor: "I have a real good medicine for that. When your husbandcomes home drunk on Bud Light, just take a glass of sweet tea andstart swishing it in your mouth but don't swallow. Just keep swishingand swishing until he goes to bed in his Bud Light stupor."

Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking freshand reborn.

Woman: "Doctor that was a brilliant idea. Every time my husbandcame home drunk on Bud Light, I swished with sweet tea. I swished and swished, and he didn'ttouch me!"

Doctor: "You see how much keeping your mouth shut helps?"

Texas2low parce qu'il ne fait jamais les choses à moitier
PurpleZ parce que la majorité de ses threads sont intéressants et/ou instructifs

Je suis un peu en retard car je ne viens plus régulièrement sur MR.COM
Mais j'apprécie ton commentaire! :p

Bonne semaine! :beer:

Bumped into some of you during meets and shows, so far all normal peeps, waiting for the crazy fockers to show up. :D

Back