FS MEGA BOOMBASTIC VINTAGE CAR AUDIO SYSTEM not for the faint of heart

This gear is sick....peeps today just don't get it, this was the shits back when audio Q and SPL was actually fun to compete in. I used to run Zapco USA and JL Audio myself but always respected Orion HCCA/XTR gear....that shit is stable at under 1 ohm!!! I remember when the chinese amps started to show up at comps, kids would come out with their 2500 watts amps, talk shit and then get badly owned by one HCAA 125 watts amp!

This is awsome gear....sell it on Ebay...not many here will appreciate the quality of build and sound that comes from this gear.

This gear is sick....peeps today just don't get it, this was the shits back when audio Q and SPL was actually fun to compete in. I used to run Zapco USA and JL Audio myself but always respected Orion HCCA/XTR gear....that shit is stable at under 1 ohm!!! I remember when the chinese amps started to show up at comps, kids would come out with their 2500 watts amps, talk shit and then get badly owned by one HCAA 125 watts amp!

This is awsome gear....sell it on Ebay...not many here will appreciate the quality of build and sound that comes from this gear.

Yes this is really awesome stuff compared to what is available today.

If i remember well ... This hcca 2100 is actully a A/B class amp and not a class D

There for this amp will sound about 20x better then anything comparable

Only down side of a/b amps ( well not for me ) is that they need to be huge to disperce the heat that it makes

A class D amps is way more efficient but wont have that a/b quality witch if ur a real audiophile then u will know this shit is good but

Keep in mind this amp was selling for 450$ on ebay 10 years ago ..

Its probably worth 150-200$ today

I would say keep it if there not sold

I would NEVER sell it for that price but its sad to know thats how much they would go for ..

I have a hcca12" 2000w rms sub and hifonics amp 2400w rms 280 amps input now today .. Had 4 orion amps before all differant generations from 2001 till 2009

Bought the hifonics in 2012 and holly fuck .. I payed a lot , 2k for it bud holly shit .. This thing hits numbers ive never see before ! But most importantly this setup is been running hard , full power for the last 2 years used 2-3 hours a day and is unbreakable !! Quality rules over anything ..

In 2010 I had a alpine V-12 amp rated at 1000w rms @2ohms and was not bad .. But i blow up 6 x type-R's ... ( 3 pairs )

2012 got this and my current setup .. Cannot compare , its like 2 differant planets .. How hard or how deep the punch's are .. Its unreal

Good luck with the sell
U will never regret having a HCCA sub or amp just simply quality

My system i was selling but decided to keep since no one has the kind of money i want for it ... I say fuck them ill keep it

image.jpg

Only a true connoisseur will buy.

Only to say, I wish I had some extra cash as I would have been all over this!

Glad to see it's going!
Yes you are correct, an Ontarian in his mid 40's, one true connoisseur that knew all about this stuff. He told me back in the 90's he could not afford it and lifelong dream to own this pieces of childhood. Actually he did have one HCCA 2100 but he wanted them in more pristine condition with the original boxes, manuals etc...So it was an upgrade for him lol!
Maybe some of you guys know him from Calabogie?

Back