LF: Custom Exhaust shop

Assman

As the title states, im looking for shop that will be able to custom build a muffler/axel back for me. Based on my sound specifications.

I want to replicate or come very close to the sound of the BMW performance exhaust, without having to pay the exorbitant premium the dealer wants for it.

Thanks for your recommendations.

As the title states, im looking for shop that will be able to custom build a muffler/axel back for me. Based on my sound specifications.

I want to replicate or come very close to the sound of the BMW performance exhaust, without having to pay the exorbitant premium the dealer wants for it.

Thanks for your recommendations.

Rawtek 514-733-7773

Federal Mufflers.
Ray is the man.

I've been there, my friends. family and i've refered happy MR members there.

he's as custom and inexpensive as it gets.

yups I have been hearing "rawtek" s name over the last few years... do they actually build the muffler? or use a universal one and fit the piping?

I've never heard of "federal" before, are they a custom shop or simply another "midas" type that does custom welding?

Thanks.

we also do custom exhaust here but yeah I gotta give it to Rawtek. His work is second to none. Got mine done there and its worth every penny.

Id have to say rawtek, they did my set-up but they would prolly charge u the same price as the dealer wants for the exhaust. Custom ain't cheap!!!!

Back