Kijiji funny stories / lowball stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
FML....

Kijiji buyers are pissing me off hardcore.

Sold a panasonic 37" TV and tv stand (nice one) for a STEAL. The guy had the audacity AND stupidity (expected, middle eastern buyer) to call me back telling me he was annoyed at the TV, i ask him why, he tells me he is measuring the TV (which I packaged in its original box, so no confusion there) and its only a 32 inch. I ask him if he is measuring it from side to side only, or is he going diagonally. His answer is that in his country, thats not how they measure tv's, they measure them side to side, not diagonally, and that we gave him a 32" tv and not a 37" one. I told him to google how to measure tv's, which he did, and consequently just hung up on me (when he realized he was wrong), instead of apologizing for being a full blown retard.

J'ai un protégé 5 a vendres 1500$ je reçois 1 messages au 2 jours d'un moustafa ou d'un ibrahim qui m'écrit, j'ai juste 500$, j'ai juste 800 etc...pour votre véhicule.

''Crissss t'es même pas de venu le voir encore pis tu m'offres un prix de marde, si ta 500$, achète toi un char à 500$!!'' cette phrase la est copy/paste d'un message à l'autre s'en ait ridicule...

FML....

Sold a panasonic 37" TV and tv stand (nice one) for a STEAL. The guy had the audacity AND stupidity (expected, middle eastern buyer) to call me back telling me he was annoyed at the TV, i ask him why, he tells me he is measuring the TV (which I packaged in its original box, so no confusion there) and its only a 32 inch. I ask him if he is measuring it from side to side only, or is he going diagonally. His answer is that in his country, thats not how they measure tv's, they measure them side to side, not diagonally, and that we gave him a 32" tv and not a 37" one. I told him to google how to measure tv's, which he did, and consequently just hung up on me (when he realized he was wrong), instead of apologizing for being a full blown retard.

Une chance qu'il la pas mesuré de haut en bas... il aurait eu l'impression de se faire butt f*ck

FML....

Pas d'allure. post le numéro :)

True story, his wife called to apologize a few hours ago, even she realized how much of a bozo he was.

lol nice one. I am not beeing racist but all people from this part of the planet contacting me to buy stuff I automatically tell them it's already sold.

Yep, we already did that several times for other things.

We have a dinner table for sale, which has been reserved by someone, so a middle eastern lady calls, stating her husband asked her to buy it, we said it was already spoken for, she then kept insisting that kijiji is only first come first serve, and that she'll be here to take it asap, we said no, she kept saying that her husband wants it, she'll come with cash (what else lol, chickens? goats?!?!), to ignore the other person who reserved it, they dont want it etc etc. Pushy as fck.

News flash for all you racist idiots. Saying you're not racist before spewing racist bullshit still makes you a racist, a hypocritical racist to boot.

Yep, we already did that several times for other things.

We have a dinner table for sale, which has been reserved by someone, so a middle eastern lady calls, stating her husband asked her to buy it, we said it was already spoken for, she then kept insisting that kijiji is only first come first serve, and that she'll be here to take it asap, we said no, she kept saying that her husband wants it, she'll come with cash (what else lol, chickens? goats?!?!), to ignore the other person who reserved it, they dont want it etc etc. Pushy as fck.

Maybe if your item is sold or reserved you should take the ad down instead of wasting people's time. You might think it's pushy but really it's annoying to waste your time calling for things you are trying to buy if people like you are wasting everyone's time by not pulling down your sold shit.

Oh he mad

I wasn't racist couple years ago but after working and dealing with those iranians i became racist.
You know why? Because they are even more racist to us that we can be to them so deal with it son

Oh he mad

I wasn't racist couple years ago but after working and dealing with those iranians i became racist.
You know why? Because they are even more racist to us that we can be to them so deal with it son

news flash, you aren't awesome enough that I know who you are, what you do or what your dealings with iranians was. Admitting to being racist and spewing hate speech on the forum should be reason enough to have you banned. Deal with it daughter.

News flash for all you racist idiots. Saying you're not racist before spewing racist bullshit still makes you a racist, a hypocritical racist to boot.
I think they are stereotyping rather than racists. Saying middle eastern people like to haggle you for stuff is not racist. Saying all black guys has big cocks is stereotype, jews penny pinch, chinese smart at math and shit at driving.
Saying all blacks should be eliminated and only white race should be allowed, thats racist. ask kossack

saying i wasn't racist a few years ago but... means you are a racist now.

img_logo_bluebg_2x.png

Were you also raped when the neighbours looked at you that one time?

Out of all the people on this forum busting my balls for speaking my opinion I don't expect it to be you. (I don't think I need to elaborate on your shitty post history and the fact everyone constantly busts your balls for posting useless shit.)

Please don't elaborate on my shitty post history, think of the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back