Dark Knight Rises (Warning Spoilers?)

Duh. J'suis pas Homo et je trouve ce dude quand même hawt.

I also think Bane was awesome. He's getting alot of bad critics because of the mask. I tought the mask didn't hinder his performance all that much. And yes I now want to train hardcore and get fucking beef to have a coat that I can hold and look bad-fucking-ass like that. #MaybeJokingMaybeNotWhyUAsk?

Whatevs'
I can't wait to watch all three back to back! In blueray. I've been waiting off for the special everything-in-one-box-special-edition. =P

*warning spoilers*

Just came back from TDKR. I really liked the moive. Not as much as the first two since there are things I would've done differently.
But I think the ending open's the door for a Batman Beyond sequel with Blake as the new Batman and Bruce as his mentor.

*WARNING SPOILERS*

blake as the new batman? you mean robin right?

^^

yeah the women told him he might use is ''real'' name that she liked it or something like that and sais ''Robin''

*WARNING SPOILERS*

blake as the new batman? you mean robin right?

Check the Batman Beyond series. Bruce could probably be his mentor since he is retired. Or Blake could be Nightwing...I think Nightwing would suit the DK serie better than a follow-up with Robin.

Last edited:
very good movie.

Bane was epic in every sense of the word. His look, his dialogues, his mannerism, his presence.
Selina Kyle was so hot and seductive.
Batman was pushed to his limits.

There is a happy ending.

I think it was excellent.

Je sais pas si il vont faire nightwing , qui anyway devien batman plus loin dans l'histoire ... On vera bien

in the comics Robin was adopted by Bruce Wayne if I am right....so maybe he gonna be...oh wait it's Hollywood they never stick to comics lol

in the comics Robin was adopted by Bruce Wayne if I am right....so maybe he gonna be...oh wait it's Hollywood they never stick to comics lol

image.php

PS;

where does one buy a coat like bane...

Back