Votes: 25 16.6%

Votes: 26 17.2%

• Total voters

android25ua

From

student-driver-signs.jpg

to

84761200-british-stunt-driver-ross-swift-performs-a-gettyimages.jpg

And I mean all things considered, not only how good you are at handling your vehicle, but also how well do you follow the rules, how do you negociate traffic and how safe are you to others around you.

8 jai pas eu d'accident en 12 ans de conduite,25k par annee,mais je pourais etre plus patient

voté 7, je suis très poli et je laisse passer le monde quand l'accotement le permet car je suis très lent ( 60kmh maximum, criss d'angle de driveshaft de marde... )

et j'ai eu une corolla identique à la photo, même couleur, même modèle hahaha.

I'd say 8.5 if I could. Went with 8. Been driving for 5 years, no accidents, no speeding tickets. I'm very aware, always signal. But I do speed on the highway, usually do 10-15 over. I have participated in street races and am not totally opposed to the idea as long as it's done in a situation with no traffic, and I've been involved in excessive speeds and street drifting, burnouts, power slides etc.

I took drivers ed back in the day, no other training courses yet though, and I've never spent time on a track. Don't have experience to be a 9, and I don't think anybody can be a 10.

EDIT: who's the guy that thinks he's perfect?

I'd say 7.5-8 right now, I'm just awesome for the level of training that I had but I'd love to get some performance driving courses to get to an 9ish

8/10, j'Ai de bons réflexes, sa fait proche 10 ans que je conduis et j'ai travaillé sur la route pendant quelque années dans des conditions pas facile, j'ai jamais eu d'accident responsable, pas de tickets de vitesse..

What do you mean exactly ?Question is tricky. My mother is a good driver on the street but she'll just drive the same way she drives on the street on the track. Is she a good driver or not?

What do you mean exactly ?Question is tricky. My mother is a good driver on the street but she'll just drive the same way she drives on the street on the track. Is she a good driver or not?

Pretty sure it's road we're talking about.

1 because I got a ticket today for SWITCHING LANES ON A SOLID LINE!!!! I gotta be kidding me!!!!!! it was one of those small solid lines just before a stop light and I was in flowing traffic. $277 +3 points :(. I even put my flashers on to change lanes!!

I am talking of a sum of all statistics, in other words an average based on grades from each department: 1to10 on handling the car (sliding, control etc) 1to10 on driving in traffic... etc etc

1 because I got a ticket today for SWITCHING LANES ON A SOLID LINE!!!! I gotta be kidding me!!!!!! it was one of those small solid lines just before a stop light and I was in flowing traffic. $277 +3 points :(. I even put my flashers on to change lanes!!

I would have been furious...

4. Having no patience is a big deficit. Also, unless you've driven elsewhere than Montreal (ie; US..or..NYC, any Middle-Eastern or African country..etc) then you can't consider yourself a 10 IMO.

4. Having no patience is a big deficit. Also, unless you've driven elsewhere than Montreal (ie; US..or..NYC, any Middle-Eastern or African country..etc) then you can't consider yourself a 10 IMO.

X2. IMO older rally legends are close to 10/10, cause let's face it, rally drivers handle cars better than pretty much anybody, they would have the money to have driven cars in different countries and in the end like I said OLDER rally legends, would have gained sufficient maturity and patience to drive well on public roads.

If 10 is a rally legend and 5 is your average driver, then I'm a 7. Been driving for 7 years, never had an accident, only a minor speed ticket. I obey the rules and am a gentleman to fellow drivers, but I also have the guts and skills to work my way through shitty traffic if needed.
I know my cars very well and become "one with the car" when driving.

I need some track experience though.

i'd like to say 8. Still have a few things I want to learn before i can consider myself a race car driver

Back