Acura MDX ou Nissan Rogue?

aminah

Ma soeur se cherche quelque chose d'assez gros pour ses deux petits. Laquelle entre les deux choisirez-vous?

Merci :)

well it's not that big. I know that the mdx it's bigger.. but she's is hesitating between a rogue or mdx. it's for new born + a year old.

Nissan Juke or Porsche Cayenne?

MDX is bigger safer, more luxurious...worse on gas and more expensive.
I like the MDX, it drives like a car.

My wife loves her '07 MDX, had it over 2yrs & she still tells me almost every week that she's so happy we bought it. Of course it's more $ & likes the 91 octane gas :) Her commute from the west island to Decarie & Jean Talon averages around 15lph, mine is to Lachine with no traffic & I avg around 12.5lph. Besides the gas, it's been a great vehicle, rides nice & is very comfortable with all the gadgets but if your looking for something smaller, check out the RDX, similar in size to a Rogue.

The Rogue is like 30K, the MDX 55. You're really not in the same price range here. Unless you're comparing a brand new Rogue and a 2008 MDX.

I'd still get the MDX, even if it's 4 years older, if you can afford the gas and extra maintenance/repairs costs that will start showing up in a 4yo car.

From a kids point of view, MDX. Safer, and cargo size along with back seat room the MDX will be way better.

C'est aussi bon comme comparaison que de dire je regarde entre une Dodge Charger hemi ou une Toyota Corolla.....

C'est aussi bon comme comparaison que de dire je regarde entre une Dodge Charger hemi ou une Toyota Corolla.....

It's like comparing a Rav4 to an X5.

Nissan Juke or Porsche Cayenne?

MDX is bigger safer, more luxurious...worse on gas and more expensive.
I like the MDX, it drives like a car.
d'autre débile qui veulent nous faire comprendre que c'Est pas comparable

lol:p

Back