Galaxy S3...

Teknojnky

Where can I get the cheapest one? So far lowest i've found is 549 + 20 shipping for a 16gb. Buy outright, no contract.
Oh and it must be for 3/4g not cdma.

Me faut une ligne d'exhaust sur mon char lol , jpeut me debrouiller avec un des mes telephone boboche en attendant. hehe Btw ca ce unlock pour 30$ ;)

3 days after my friend got his, it was in his pocket and when he sat down, the screen bent and it now has a crack going across. It's pretty long and the case is cheap plastic with no hard casing, it can bend and crack very easily. Apart from that, it's pretty impressive.

3 days after my friend got his, it was in his pocket and when he sat down, the screen bent and it now has a crack going across. It's pretty long and the case is cheap plastic with no hard casing, it can bend and crack very easily. Apart from that, it's pretty impressive.

it last me 4 days :p

i can't say that im impress tho..i found it pretty slow sometime

front or back pocket?

i bought it last week, but i bought the phone on release date, and there were no box/cover for the phone yet

Dropped mine twice and luckily it's still all intact, got a case at FS (they had them on the release day, got my phone at Bell but they didn't have cases on release day though). The phone needs a case, it's just too slippery and easily slides out of your pockets (shorts especially, jeans will be fine for sure) But there are many posts in the XDA forums of people having cracked their screen easily, maybe bad batches of Gorilla glass?

Back