Lexus LFA vs Acura NSX

Funny thing about this is I watched the new episode of Jay Leno's Garage this morning which featured the LFA. Every point this guy makes about being bad, Leno says is good. I'll take Leno's word of this guy's any day.

welll...surely the nsx is a legend but a supercar?? i mean really?? i mean this car had awsome number for it's time but still it's not fast as a supercar of it's time lol

the GTR is not a supercar, sorry.

Supercar qualities:

1) Speed
2) Price
3) Exclusivity
4) Looks

The GTR isn't rare enough, isn't expensive enough and doesn't look like a supercar. Do I hate the GTR? No, it's a sick car. It just isn't a supercar.

the GTR is not a supercar, sorry.

Supercar qualities:

1) Speed
2) Price
3) Exclusivity
4) Looks

The GTR isn't rare enough, isn't expensive enough and doesn't look like a supercar. Do I hate the GTR? No, it's a sick car. It just isn't a supercar.

So once a supercar depreciates, and gets old, doesn't look as good as it should, example paint fading, it's not a supercar? lol come on you're being ridiculous. I think exclusivity is more for a hypercar

Because this is the same price as a GT-R means it isn't a supercar? http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...rghini-GALLARDO-COUPE-6SPD-W0QQAdIdZ396580603

^^Not depreciated price. Brand new price. Technically then anything could be a supercar if it didn't have those criteria. You could make many cars supercar fast with mods, but to me, they'll still remain non-supercars.

Nissan GTR
All Porsche's minus the Carrera GT
Chevrolet Corvette
Vipers

To me, these are all non super-cars but are just as fast as supercars.

Examples of supercars:

HTT Plethore
koenigseggs
Lambo's
Zonda

This is my opinion though :)

Back