Lexus LFA vs Acura NSX

the GTR is not a supercar, sorry.

Supercar qualities:

1) Speed
2) Price
3) Exclusivity
4) Looks

The GTR isn't rare enough, isn't expensive enough and doesn't look like a supercar. Do I hate the GTR? No, it's a sick car. It just isn't a supercar.
LMAO
your just a nissan GTR hater,its NOT a supercar its a racecar 10.8 @125 1/4 mile and 7.24 nurburgring times stock. so you can say what you want but i dont think you know much judging by your post,so i wont even reply to you

hahahahha read what you said.

I said, the GTR isn't a supercar. You then proceed to agree with me. But then you say it's not a supercar, its a racecar, and then you say I don't know anything. You agreed with me, but that I don't know anything. Therefore, to that affect, we both don't know anything?

I like the GTR, maybe you didn't read the part that I said its a sick car?

hahahahha read what you said.

I said, the GTR isn't a supercar. You then proceed to agree with me. But then you say it's not a supercar, its a racecar, and then you say I don't know anything. You agreed with me, but that I don't know anything. Therefore, to that affect, we both don't know anything?

I like the GTR, maybe you didn't read the part that I said its a sick car?

You said the HTT Plethore is a supercar and yet, even after ten years, it still doesn't move. Whatever else you say is irrelevent, you can't even make the difference between a car and a soap box. Gooby pls.

You said the HTT Plethore is a supercar and yet, even after ten years, it still doesn't move. Whatever else you say is irrelevent, you can't even make the difference between a car and a soap box. Gooby pls.
It still doesn't move? What does that even mean?

to all those claiming NSX is not a supercar...

what do you consider this?
honda-acura-nsx-concept-16.JPG

It still doesn't move? What does that even mean?

Because they went on Dragon's Den for money, which they got but it was conditional to a test drive, which they did but the car broke down after 200 meters. Stunning performance.

to all those claiming NSX is not a supercar...

what do you consider this?
honda-acura-nsx-concept-16.JPG

Common, tu vois pas, c'Est clairement un char logeable pour aller au golf, à l'épicerie, faire des randonné familial pie en plus c'est hybride et AWD pour nos hivers.....ça vraiment rien d'un super car lool

Et pour la GTR: cheapest supercar ever ....lool.......

lol compared to what? it's not a supercar is a legend not the same

International motoring authors like Andrew Frankel (AutoCar & Motor) Russell Bulgin (Car) Mark Hales (Fast Lane) Gianni Marin (Gente Motore) and Bernd Ostmann (AutoMotor Und Sport) have not only lent their name to the NSX in print but publicly praised the technology and innovation of Honda's NSX and in the BBC book NSX - Hondas Super Sports Car (ISBN 0 9517751 0 3) describe the vehicle as worthy of the title supercar.

Honda's breakthrough engineering in the NSX was a major contributor to the design of the McLaren F1 as mentioned in an interview with McLaren F1 designer Gordon Murray (translated from original Japanese into English).[17] "The moment I drove the NSX, all the benchmark cars—Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini—I had been using as references in the development of my car vanished from my mind. Of course the car we would create, the McLaren F1, needed to be faster than the NSX, but the NSX's ride quality and handling would become our new design target." The NSX was marketed as the first "Everyday Supercar" thanks in part to its ease of use, quality and reliability. Murray himself remained an NSX owner for 7 years.

International motoring authors like Andrew Frankel (AutoCar & Motor) Russell Bulgin (Car) Mark Hales (Fast Lane) Gianni Marin (Gente Motore) and Bernd Ostmann (AutoMotor Und Sport) have not only lent their name to the NSX in print but publicly praised the technology and innovation of Honda's NSX and in the BBC book NSX - Hondas Super Sports Car (ISBN 0 9517751 0 3) describe the vehicle as worthy of the title supercar.

Honda's breakthrough engineering in the NSX was a major contributor to the design of the McLaren F1 as mentioned in an interview with McLaren F1 designer Gordon Murray (translated from original Japanese into English).[17] "The moment I drove the NSX, all the benchmark cars—Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini—I had been using as references in the development of my car vanished from my mind. Of course the car we would create, the McLaren F1, needed to be faster than the NSX, but the NSX's ride quality and handling would become our new design target." The NSX was marketed as the first "Everyday Supercar" thanks in part to its ease of use, quality and reliability. Murray himself remained an NSX owner for 7 years.

well thank you didn't know that !! :D

Back