Concordia Easy Electives Thread - Fall 2012

Munchy

Legacy Member
I'm looking for 2 easy online electives to do for the coming Fall semester.

I've already done:
AHSC 310 (Tourism in Canada)
INTE 290 (Computer Applications)
CHEM 208 (Chemisty in our Lives)
FINA 210 (Introduction to Real Estate)
POLI 219 (Governance & Organized Crime)

How are the Business Practices courses?

this is very relevant to my interests. except im down with actual courses or else I just wont do the work

In for electives. I need some for fall.

I've been looking at eConcordia and was interested in

Coms 361: Propaganda

and

Phil 210: Critical Thinking

But as these are writing classes I'm a bit concerned about the subjective judgment of the TA when grading.

I'm also open to taking something in class if it's an interesting course.

When did you take FINA210? I'm doing it right now, how's the final?

It's overall pretty simple. I took it years ago though. For the final you just have to remember particular formulas to solve the math equations.

I did poli209 over the summer online. Got a B+, it was pretty easy and the final was really easy

I've taken EDUC 298A (B+), EDUC 298B (B+) and SOCI 298E (B) and didn't look at the notes till the last week before the final. The weekly assignments/discussion boards participation are a joke.

The comments on ratemyprofessors.com about SOCI298E make it sound horrible.

I was interested in it as well but changed my mind after seeing all the feedback.

EV, pepper your angus for midterm and final long-ass essay questions for poli 219. Very interesting class, though. The grade distribution was good as well.

The comments on ratemyprofessors.com about SOCI298E make it sound horrible.

I was interested in it as well but changed my mind after seeing all the feedback.

EV, pepper your angus for midterm and final long-ass essay questions for poli 219. Very interesting class, though. The grade distribution was good as well.

Damn :( Good idea to use that site to check out course reviews.

Back