Please be on the lookout for these stolen wheels

i gave him rare ssr wheels and he complained about his bank not working or something and gave me money and shitty longbeaches

He took down most of his threads and stopped posting right around when I called him out. He also said we solved it and we didn't cause he's a liar and a thief. He will get his soon.

I found a bit more info...

M.Mclean signed for these wheels
43 Des Galets Street Chateauguay QC J6K5J9

If anyone is around this area and wouldn't mind helping out it would be more than appreciated!

He bought a votex lip from me a year ago , seemed legit.

And I had a set of those wheels also a year ago which i sold locally. So there are a few sets of aero2's in the city

I have a friend who live near there. I'll ask him to check it out, But I would suggest you contact your local law representants and the state police here. I know they have an unit specialized in internet fraud. Make sure to keep all paper work such as the shipping payment receip, emails conversation, pictures, etc

I have a friend who live near there. I'll ask him to check it out, But I would suggest you contact your local law representants and the state police here. I know they have an unit specialized in internet fraud. Make sure to keep all paper work such as the shipping payment receip, emails conversation, pictures, etc

Thanks I will look into that!

Back