nick01 bad seller

toso89

I bought a ac condenser from nick01
tried to put it on my car only to find out it's
for the poubelle i only paid 40.00 for it asked him nicely
for my money back but he said noooo
so keep your head up buddy that's all i'm saying
he sells crapp

Go cry somewhere else, I sold a lot of parts without any bad feeds.
I bought a front clip and sold it separately. Then i just took the ac off and sold it to u.
The condensor looked perfect.
Then you looked at it for a while before making the deal and write me a month later saying it misses a bolts.
Then you told me it was the piping etc...
Why would i give u back money when it is a personal sale, that u insult me and that the CONDENSOR itself was good.

It's the principle i don't care for the 40.00
but that shit was broken and he knew that's why im pissed
i have sold stuff on here and for any reason they brought it back to me
and gave them the money back this guy is money hungry

your supposing the fact the he knew it was broken...it is really plausible that the guy didn't knew it was good for junk...and maybe your the one that broke it who knows?!

The piece that comes with the ac condencer was cut off
no way i can break it never got a chance to put it on

I just give you what was on the front clip, i cut, break nothing or new nothing. I even ask if you wanted the piping and you told me no, and i still gave it to you. make it weld or change the piping or change the whole thing even if its good, but stop crying.
And by the way its not by inbox loads of shits and bewares that you will solve your problem.

still dont sell something that wasnt tested thats bullshit. 40$ is 40$. You should just return the part if he don't pay break something worth 40$ maybe he won't sell something that doesn't work next time.

Back