Sadly selling my 79" rabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

v-dubs

Legacy Member
It's a 79' rabbit.

Alot of new parts,rebuilt engine,floor in good shape,paint is pretty nice,just a bit of surface rust,the car is from bc so its really not that bad,and its been garaged and not left in the rain.Its red and a litle orangy.Its got a 84' scirroco engine.
It has new brakes all around,handbrake works.
i should have some pics up soon if someone could give me a hand or i coulde -mail, them.

pm me for more info. 1400$

Last edited:
v-dubs said:
:balling: Well i need money badly to go back to school so i need to sell my car.

It's a 79' rabbit.

Alot of new parts,rebuilt engine,floor in good shape,paint is pretty nice,just a bit of surface rust,the car is from bc so its really not that bad,and its been garaged and not left in the rain.Its red and a litle orangy.Its got a 84' scirroco engine.
i should have some pics up soon if someone could give me a hand or i coulde -mail, them.

I wish i could Keep it. :tear:
You might want to PM Technojunky, I think he was looking for a Rabbit.

2 Doors Or 4?

v-dubs said:
:balling: Well i need money badly to go back to school so i need to sell my car.

It's a 79' rabbit.

I wish i could Keep it. :tear:

2 or 4 doors? any body mods ie bumper change, headlights etc?

evrytime i see a rabbit for sale on this board everyone jumps on it. whats the problem? its not ghetto...

i am interested in your rabbit but i think your asking too much!
after all it's still a 25 years old volkswagen! in the eyes of normal people it's worth nothing
only someone crazy about dubs will pay more than 500$ for a rabbit these days (i'm one of those)
it's just that the demand on these since last year has gone pretty crazy, 2 years ago no one wanted them and they were selling for almost nothing!

for the price your asking, the car must be flawless in every way or have some little valuable modifications because a '84 8v scirocco engine isn't worth anything these days

i sent you a PM a while ago asking for pics, and never received them, if you want help posting them just send them to me by email and i'll do it for you!
ne ways if you could post some pics of your car and maybe reconsider your price a bit it would really help selling it :beer:

alx21 said:
i am interested in your rabbit but i think your asking too much!
after all it's still a 25 years old volkswagen! in the eyes of normal people it's worth nothing
only someone crazy about dubs will pay more than 500$ for a rabbit these days (i'm one of those)
it's just that the demand on these since last year has gone pretty crazy, 2 years ago no one wanted them and they were selling for almost nothing!

for the price your asking, the car must be flawless in every way or have some little valuable modifications because a '84 8v scirocco engine isn't worth anything these days

i sent you a PM a while ago asking for pics, and never received them, if you want help posting them just send them to me by email and i'll do it for you!
ne ways if you could post some pics of your car and maybe reconsider your price a bit it would really help selling it :beer:

i sent you some pics..?????

ill send you more then!!

i don't know what happened then because i don't remember them, sorry
ne ways do you still have my email?

j'avais un voisin qui en avait une belle...et oui ca se modifie...le vr6 rentre pas si jme trompe pas...mais lui avait un G60 dedans...faudrait voir avec les experts VW

alx21 said:
i don't know what happened then because i don't remember them, sorry
ne ways do you still have my email?

i sent you some pics.

ill send you some more recent ones today,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back