Official friendzone discussion

Dorift_it

There are two ways of seeing it...

Either like this

EX9H9.jpg

Or do you think the friendzone is a myth ?

Personally, i think it is a myth...

Seems to be pretty much on the spot accurate. Why would you want to be friends with a girl anyways?

friendzone is true and friendzone is total crap! want a new friend? be nice with her...want to have sex? be an asshole with her

Insanity-Wolf-SHE-PUT-YOU-IN-THE-FRIEND-ZONE-PUT-HER-IN-THE-RAPE-ZONE.jpg

I think the friend zone exists. If you're not "bold" enough in the beginning of the relationship, you will be put in the friend zone.

^^ 100% accurate

girls create assholes by leading them on, so now basically all a guy has to do is be cold and they'll go after you (weird i know) but its gotten weird that when i try to reconnect with old friends (girls) and just see what they are upto and how things are, they think its purely in the sexxing goals, which it is not

but ya lolface3 said it perfectly

and you should follow him on InstaGram

Long story short: I was dating this chick. She stops talking to me. One day she tells me she has a boyfriend now. Says we can still be friends. Friendzoned. I obviously told her I didn't want to be friends and that I made that clear before.
For the record she did take advantage of me once or twice. Not sexually unfortunately.

Long story short: I was dating this chick. She stops talking to me. One day she tells me she has a boyfriend now. Says we can still be friends. Friendzoned. I obviously told her I didn't want to be friends and that I made that clear before.
For the record she did take advantage of me once or twice. Not sexually unfortunately.

same for me, a girl I used to go to class last session have a boyfriend, but keep calling me or texting me everyday telling me about her Bf being a dick and an asshole and she wanted to see me, for sex, ect. But when I would propose her to do something or to see eachother, right away she would say : you know that i have a Bf.

YEAH RIGHT go fuck yourself bitch.

same for me, a girl I used to go to class last session have a boyfriend, but keep calling me or texting me everyday telling me about her Bf being a dick and an asshole and she wanted to see me, for sex, ect. But when I would propose her to do something or to see eachother, right away she would say : you know that i have a Bf.

YEAH RIGHT go fuck yourself bitch.

hahahahahaha *byewhore*

Too bad girls dont think like that hahhahahaha we will have less problems

Why do you guys hate the friendzone so much? You can place yourself there on purpose in order to have easy access to more women via your women friends. It's like taking candy from a baby, seriously.

Why do you guys hate the friendzone so much? You can place yourself there on purpose in order to have easy access to more women via your women friends. It's like taking candy from a baby, seriously.

If you don't care about the girl, yeah. But her friends will be more attracted to you if you're sleeping with her. Kind of like you have been approved by another women.

There's a difference between being friendzoned, and being friends.

THIS!
Etre de vrai amis c'est souvent clair et propre comme relation.

Being friendzoned, y'en a officiellement un des deux qui n'est pas a l'aise avec sa...

Et sa arrive aussi au fille. Genre elle trippe sur un gars, qui lui la considére comme une bonne amie avec qui écouter un film, se coller un peu, mais qui la rejete en public afin de continuer a chasser.

I don't really believe in the friend zone, but I know that if you act like a friend, you will be her friend.

The trick is to genuinely not give a damn. Girl interests you? That's fine, just keep on seeing other women and have that particular girl fit into your own busy schedule, not the other way around.

You have to be prepared to lose her and she can't get the feeling that you will go to her like a doggy to his master whenever she feels lonely or attention whoring.

There are so many beautiful women from different cultures-origins in Montreal, go and chat them up.

Tons of women friendzone guys on purpose for the simple fact that they like the guy, just not as much as her current crush\bf whatever, so they just keep them in that zone until the need arises, but that never happens, yet they still drag the poor guy along as a friend. Its in your hands whether you want to be friendzoned or not, it takes two to tango. I have friendzoned a TON of chicks (different reason, im very picky) so i know the psychology behind it. Dont come here complaining about it, if she rejects you but you hold on to her in the friendzone area, its your fault. Ditch them and move on if you dont want to be friendzoned, or keep them as real friends (if you can manage, and dont let yourself be dragged into being a manslave, its easy to fall into that trap if you really like the girl and she knows what she is doing). Women seek two things, comfort and acceptance, if you give them both without being assertive as to what you are looking for, be ready for a one way ticket to the zone.

Back