Couch Tard Employee's need Customer Service Traning 101....My Rant

jacko450

on the way back home from Brothers House
I stop at the Couch Tard in Laval on St.rose between aut.15 and aut.13 ( right in the middle)
as I get in the parking lot I see both Handicap Parking spaces taken.

1 space
Huge Escalade with a fat whore waiting for her even fatter of a husband to come back from the store

2 space
Older VW jetta with no one inside the car....AN NO HANDICAP Parking PERMIT

I decide to park further away and walk into the store (I am a paraplegic and have to walk with Canadian Crutches, have a lot of difficulties walking but beats taking the wheelchair)
As I walk By I see the fat whore looking at me
I look back with a face saying You know you should not be in that space
But I refrain from making any scene

As I get into the store Fatter Husband holds the door for me ( I don't even say thank you ...I'm a bit pissed)

Get to the counter to purchase and see that there is no one left in the store

So I Tell/ask the Clerk ( in his early twenties)
PLEASE do not tell me that is your jetta parked in the handicapped space.

He answers yes
Says that he cant see his car if he parks in any were else
goes on to tell me that there is another spot available. WTF!!!!!!! :dunno:
Started by telling him the other spot was taken by an even brighter person than he was
told him that it he was kind of unbelievable in his response

Was pissed leaving that place and first thing that came to my head was I should post this to inform others on how fucken some people in society have no fucken respect for no one
and figured I would share my experience today.

I already looked up Customer Support for Couch Tard and I will be making a complaint
as I find the URL
http://www.couche-tard.com/corporate/equipe-de-directions.html
I see that they have the exact same Location on there Home page . Ya great location

Je te supporte.

Ma soeur est en chaise roulante et c'est incroyable le nombre de fois qu'on doit faire des manoeuvres dangereuses pour débarquer la chaise parce que des morons se parkent dans le parking pour sauver 10 pas.

Ma mère a des papiers dans le char qu'elle mets dans les windshields des morons. Ça dit quelque chose comme "Tu veux le parking réservé ? Veux tu aussi l'handicap qui va avec ?"

Si le gars est assez moron il a pas déplacé son char...tu peux appeler la police, ça va leur faire plaisir d'envoyer un gars écrire un ticket facile :)

Le monde savent pas vivre....

Parcontre y'a quelques chose qui me bug un peu, y'a des commerces, c'est a croire que 50% de la population est handicapé... Autant qu'il y a de grosse batisses avec 0-1 parking pour handicapé comme tu peux avoir un Rona avec 20 parkings pour handicapé.

Quand ma blonde était enceinte, vous savez les parkings Jeune Famille/Femme enceinte. Bon et bien certaine pancarte vont juste avoir ''Femme enceinte'' ou ''jeune famille'' et une conne avec ses 2 singes et sont marie m'a tombé dans face pcq j'en ai prit un avec ma blonde enceinte de 8 mois... C'était un ''Jeune famille''....

Je te supporte.

Ma soeur est en chaise roulante et c'est incroyable le nombre de fois qu'on doit faire des manoeuvres dangereuses pour débarquer la chaise parce que des morons se parkent dans le parking pour sauver 10 pas.

Ma mère a des papiers dans le char qu'elle mets dans les windshields des morons. Ça dit quelque chose comme "Tu veux le parking réservé ? Veux tu aussi l'handicap qui va avec ?"

Si le gars est assez moron il a pas déplacé son char...tu peux appeler la police, ça va leur faire plaisir d'envoyer un gars écrire un ticket facile :)
i get annoyed when non handicaps who have a handicaped person in their family use the handicap sticker thingy to park in a handicap spot when they are not with the handicaped person

i get annoyed when non handicaps who have a handicaped person in their family use the handicap sticker thingy to park in a handicap spot when they are not with the handicaped person

Moi aussi...j'ai jamais fais ça ni personne de ma famille.

Faut dire que la petite pancarte est pas trop dure à obtenir et y'en a qui abusent. Ça va un peu avec le savoir vivre et le karma.

Le monde savent pas vivre....

Parcontre y'a quelques chose qui me bug un peu, y'a des commerces, c'est a croire que 50% de la population est handicapé... Autant qu'il y a de grosse batisses avec 0-1 parking pour handicapé comme tu peux avoir un Rona avec 20 parkings pour handicapé.

Quand ma blonde était enceinte, vous savez les parkings Jeune Famille/Femme enceinte. Bon et bien certaine pancarte vont juste avoir ''Femme enceinte'' ou ''jeune famille'' et une conne avec ses 2 singes et sont marie m'a tombé dans face pcq j'en ai prit un avec ma blonde enceinte de 8 mois... C'était un ''Jeune famille''....

Tous les trucs genre de femmes enceintes c'est des politiques du magasin et ça aucune valeure.

Je sais que c'est frustrant arriver dans un parking plein de 500 chars et voir 10 belles places libre en face de la porte mais faut se dire que si ces places là était pas réservés et ben elle seraient pleines et c'est 10 place libres à la fin du parking qu'il y aurait à la place. Donc finalement c'est juste une marche de 30 pieds de plus.

Y'a des lois minimales pour les parkings pour handicapés. D'après moi c'est quelque chose comme 2 parkings que t'aille un parking de 10 ou 200 places. C'est pour ça que des fois ça fait bizarre. Par expérience les lois sont correctes, si y'a pas un moron pas de vignette de parker normalement y'a de la place pour moi et ma grosse minivan droppée.

On pourrait reparler longtemps des rampes d'accès par exemple. Ça souvent c'est pathétique, trop abrupte, pas assez large, parking drette en avant, porte qui ouvre par l'extérieur mais drette en haut de la rampe, bas de porte de 2-3 pouces...etc etc etc.

the employee had a right to park there.
he's mentally retarded.

you should've just called a cop and make him issue a ticket.

^Are you a prick in real person also?

not at all, I have my boss and close friends that have disabled children... Ived personally put a flat on a car (BMW) some bish parked in a VIP spot. I just don't get this twitter jazz where people feel like posting a simple event with no point of conversation

whats the discussion all about right now?!

I saw a ''white jogging pant yoga sunday mid 40 whore'' park the car and then proceed to enter the spa door and get her hair cut... while we were waiting for a spot closer to the mall door to become free since she took the last spot for no reason while we were with my friend disabled kid. I flipped, opened the glove box, took the pressure meter and proceed to flat the dam tire

I'd go back and speak to a manager, and make the biggest deal about it ever. It's one thing for a customer to park there, another for the employee.

Back