Miami bitch, what to do ?

TheDamned

Sup,

I'll be in Florida in a few days and we're heading to Miami for one day only.
I've been there quite a few times but like 10 years ago.

Do you guys have any recommandation of stuff to do, where to eat, etc ?

NOT clubs, i'm bringing someone under 21 yo there, just a chill place to eat by the beach and not get shot lol.

What's the street where all the high rollers chills ? I wanna see some hot cars too!

Thanks.

Ocean Drive between the 5th Avenue and 20th is pretty much the spot to be aka South Beach. TONS of restaurants/bars with cheap booze for you. There is also shopping around and obviously the beach.

Miami Beach btw

oubli pas d'amener ton speedo

speedo.jpg

Juste chill sur Ocean Drive toute la journée.
Les restos sont pas mal tous des attrapes touristes mais bon..
Tu peux aller prendre un verre au Delano et passer pour un baller devant les gold diggers.

Any other non-overpriced good restaurant to recommend @ South Beach ?

theres an awesome authentic Cuban deli on Collins and 7th.
A solid milf we met at the beach recommended the place. Unfortunetly I didn't bang her but at least we got a good tip.
It's not a fancy restaurant but it's a classic place you have to see in Miami. The place is ALWAYS packed!

https://plus.google.com/104335181789256454187/about?hl=en

it's super cheap, must-go!

Walk around Espanola way, you will find good cuban restos.
There is also Lincoln Road close by, where lots of shops.
You can also check out Calle Ocho, in the cuban area.

Otherwise, as the others said, all the hotels/clubs on Ocean Drive are nice to check out, although it's all 21+.
Been to Nikki Beach, their menu is really expensive and the music is soso, a bit overrated in my opinion.

For one day, i'd say just relax on the beach and check out Ocean Drive, Collins Avenue, and Lincoln Road.

If you want to do some serious damage on the beach bring a cooler filled with boos (especially tequila) and some good music: girls will flock to you.

If you want to do some serious damage on the beach bring a cooler filled with boos (especially tequila) and some good music: girls will flock to you.

Thats what I do. SoundDock Portable plus booze gets you all the bitches. On top of that I was with my gf. Fun times!

Back