ASE Lapping Club - 20 août 2012 - Soirée de lapping des lundi soirs

BLAAK_ITR

Encore 70 rouges a gradué dans les jaunes... mais où sont-ils passés?:dunno: Il y a qu'une poignée de rouges qui se pointent en espérant monter dans les jaunes.:lock:

En tout cas, il reste presque 2 mois pour se donner à coeur joie de faire du lapping en incluant un Time Attack (#5) le 15 septembre et le dernier Lap'N'Learn le 6 octobre.:bigup:

Nous serons encore à la piste dès 17h00 pour que vous puissiez vous amuser en sécurité avec d'autres passionnés de la piste.

Donc, à lundi!

Pour les spectateurs... l'entrée est gratuite.

Might be there, watching! Been three weeks in a row watching, I'm getting addicted! Can't wait to put the car on the track.

first time on the track since last year, had a blast last night. Thank you to everyone!
Welcome aboard Chris, good to have you back with us.
It was good that you held her back a bit until you get some new tires.
She's a dancer !!

Since you have been away for a while, get an instructor in there with you for a few laps.
It will make a world of difference to fine tune your lines and will help to keep her in line.

See you next Monday !

Dave S

Hey Shardik! How is my driving? I was in the white Mustang. I know i am a bit slow, but learning, only my 2nd yellow session. First time i see myself driving, hope i can stay in front of a camera long enough to see a full lap.

Hey Shardik! How is my driving? I was in the white Mustang. I know i am a bit slow, but learning, only my 2nd yellow session. First time i see myself driving, hope i can stay in front of a camera long enough to see a full lap.

Welcome aboard! :bigup:

Driving is fine!
It was a pleasure to share the track with you.
You were predictable, aware and courteous . *tu*
That's the right start !

Oleg had a few cameras running, so you may expect to see a bit more video.

See you at ASE !

Dave S

Thank you Dave!!! My video is coming to :) have front and rear camera. Will post this week before my road trip, gonna miss next monday :(

Back