How many Actuations on your camera?

Janno

Post it up. Also if you've had any issues / mirror-replacement done.

Currently on my Nikon D700, I have: 68576

I bought it 2nd hand with about 15-20k I believe, end of May last year. I used to have 2 DSLRs, but got rid of my D7000 when I realized that I never took photos/didn't want to shoot with it anymore. Never had a problem with this one (cept that it's dirty, lol), and I plan on keeping it till it's death, unless I end up with a D800 + D4 combo. Hawt dang those two cameras are light.

I went very close to buying another D700, but waiting to see what happens when the D600 comes out. Honestly will probably pick up another D700 since it's much more convenient shooting with 2 exact same bodies, unless the D600 improves ISO performance quite a bit (not that it needs to, really).

134 848 on my D700 that I bought brand new. Replaced the shutter in my D300 about 2 years ago and my D3 I bought last year with 9k on it

i had 174899 actuations(according to my last raw file) on my D80 from 2007 to early 2013 when i moved towards the D700

I probably don't have more than 5-6k on my t3i. where can I get the actual number? I have lightroom here, but if I get the filename number of my latest pic, is that the number? or is the number different on the camera body?

edit: last filename is 20140831-imf_9422.cr2

Filename is not related to actuations, most of the time.

The location of actuations differ from one model to another.

On my 5D Mark3 I had a hard time getting it, and had to be done with a software.

Edit: I cannot vouch for Nikon as I don't know shit about them

Both my D750 are over 80K.

I shot automotive for auto123.com and weddings for a living. sebastiendamour.com

Back