SWAP Deal_VR/1.8T/2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obamahighlo

POSTING FOR A FRIEND

the car is a 2003 Golf 2.0 Aut, it was my moms car she bought it from the dealer and has been the original owner ever since 2006.The car has
now 108000km and she bought it around 60000km. She used it mostly to go to work and back.We never any probems with it,3 months ago we sold it to a friend of
mine because she wanted a change from 4 door cars and bought a 2007 accord coupe. After 3 months of driving from my friend he calls me saying the temp went in the
red just like that and he had to send it to a garrage and they told him gasket has to be changed and at the same time theyll do water pump timming bla bla the usual.
the job will cost him like 600 and he still gets stuck with the slow 2.0l motor. So since he wasent going to keep the car more then 2 or 3 years he wouldnt mind a more
powerful fun engine with much higher mileage as long as the engine is in good shape and he only has 800$ in cash.I am looking for someone thats plays with vw and has something good
sleeping in his garrage or knows someone who does and has done swaps before and can do it over a weekend.Has to be a VR/1.8T/2.5 engine in good running shape(good compression)
milleage not important but not a 295k engine either lol:p...

you can contact me at 438-876-4008
ps: plz the guy is broke and only has 800 keep that in mind.Thanks

So here is the deal

-we tow the car to you, you put the engine in and you keep the 2L engine+tranny+800$ in cash

Pour les francophones, si vous avez des questions vous pouvez me call au 438-876-4008 ou pm ou msg ici,
c'est inutile d'ecrire un roman si je dois transcrire en francais ca fait trop de chose a lire pour un post lol

IMG_05671.jpg

so u want someone to provide a 1.8t vr or 2.5 in exchange of a blown 2 slow plus 8 beans?! shit man you are not even close!

damn....i guess those old days are gone then i remember guyz here who had vw/audi engines sitting and stuff i did a similar thing couple years ago with guyz from here but i guess those days are gone...thanks for letting me know ive been out of the scene for a long time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back