Post a pic of your last purchase

On a acheté un enfant

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190524/5e0cbbce09515ba718a23b62b348dc98.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

ma cousine est allée chercher le chien en france (aller retour avion), ca coute la peau du cul quand meme, mais tellement beau chien!!

lHbtN4z.png

I didn't know Canac until recently, but it's a nice store and often cheaper than the big banners.

D'ailleurs j'ai acheté une table à picnic là la semaine passée. Je viens de finir de la teindre (le bois est traité mais pas mal rough, genre 2x4 de chantier avec des stamps dessus), je vais la monter dimanche.

I bought those chairs at home depot last weekend 25$ each. Canac had basically the same one for 17$

Pretty cheap and confortables

They just get really dirty after a season outdoors, but if you bother powerwashing or just washing them they'll last quite a while actually.

I bought those chairs at home depot last weekend 25$ each. Canac had basically the same one for 17$

Pretty cheap and confortables
The table is from Ikea. It was 89$ but 15% off if you have Ikea Family card. Home Depot in St Henri had the chairs for 18$. We didn't want to spend a ton of cash, this solution was well under 200$ and looks/feels better than most in the price range. Canac did have the chairs but even if they were closer for 25$ I would have bought them vs the travel time to a canac and fuel. The older I get the less I want to drive around to save 20$

Only bummer was shoving everything in the mini
f63ed82cea19e5d4a1073dfaa83335af.jpg

The table is from Ikea. It was 89$ but 15% off if you have Ikea Family card. Home Depot in St Henri had the chairs for 18$. We didn't want to spend a ton of cash, this solution was well under 200$ and looks/feels better than most in the price range. Canac did have the chairs but even if they were closer for 25$ I would have bought them vs the travel time to a canac and fuel. The older I get the less I want to drive around to save 20$

Only bummer was shoving everything in the mini //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190525/f63ed82cea19e5d4a1073dfaa83335af.jpg

Thanks!

That's a normal Mini Cooper? Impressive space! Makes me consider getting an SUV but they're so $$$ compared to sports sedans :run:

Non, j'ai commandé en ligne et j'ai été faire une traite bancaire pour leur envoyer au siège social.

Back