Post a pic of your last purchase

Thank you! looking in Pincourt, île Perrot, Vaudreuil. Work is 7 km's give or take. The wife's job is 5km's away. Close to her parents so we have a baby sitter when maternity leave will be over.

Sent from my VOG-AL10 using Tapatalk

good luck..Shitty houses / townhouses have been selling in days in my area. Need to move out even further now prices are ridiculous. The decent ones are half a mil.

good luck..Shitty houses / townhouses have been selling in days in my area. Need to move out even further now prices are ridiculous. The decent ones are half a mil.
My brother in law's are willing to help in renovations. 300k gets you something okay, that is our budget. Living in pointe des cascades, I don't want to go further west.

My brother in law's are willing to help in renovations. 300k gets you something okay, that is our budget. Living in pointe des cascades, I don't want to go further west.

House or townhouse you bought? I have been looking for a house, 300k in either or areas you posted is old / need a ton of work / shady area, depending on your taste. I find that it is not a good time to buy now, its a sellers market.

House or townhouse you bought? I have been looking for a house, 300k in either or areas you posted is old / need a ton of work / shady area, depending on your taste. I find that it is not a good time to buy now, its a sellers market.
House. We haven't gotten anything yet. They go up and are sold. We now have an agent to get us stuff before they hit the sites. Yes house look like crap, but they are just going to go up.

It’s never a good time to buy :) The more you wait, the more they will get expensive.

What people don’t realize is that housing prices are rising faster than their salary / saving rate. Myself I took a while to get as much cashdown as possible but when I look back, what I managed to stack was probably not even enough to cover the raise in pricing.

Not saying people should stop pilling cash and jump on the first house, but you shouldn’t wait the next 2008 as this won’t happen!

House. We haven't gotten anything yet. They go up and are sold. We now have an agent to get us stuff before they hit the sites. Yes house look like crap, but they are just going to go up.

Have you considered Rigaud? There are still a few good deals available if you don't mind being located in a flood area ;)

Rigaud with the 40 is a good alternative if you work in vaudreuil. You can get decent house and land for 300k.

I've looked at Rigaud and you get a lot of house for your money indeed, only thing is the city needed to be evacuated twice, and we're trying to stay away from that.

Depends where you are. Just be to south of the 40 and you are not at risk.

I've been living there for the past 12 years, never got close to being flood and I never evacuated. Check ''domaine st-francois''.

It’s never a good time to buy :) The more you wait, the more they will get expensive.

What people don’t realize is that housing prices are rising faster than their salary / saving rate. Myself I took a while to get as much cashdown as possible but when I look back, what I managed to stack was probably not even enough to cover the raise in pricing.

Not saying people should stop pilling cash and jump on the first house, but you shouldn’t wait the next 2008 as this won’t happen!

en meme temps, je crois pas que c'est le meilleur temps pour acheter.

en meme temps, je crois pas que c'est le meilleur temps pour acheter.
Vrai mais c'est pas vrai que quand la Frenzy va arrêter ça va être moin cher.

Faut juste pas embarqué dans un bidwar de con et tu est correct.

Perso ma maison je l'ai acheté en février et aujourd'hui j'aurai payer 10-15k de plus facile. Dans mon coin une maison a 225k c'est casiment inexistant a par dans le coin des taudis et bs. J'ai rien vu a vendre dans c'est prix là depuis et je regarde de temps en temps. Avec le 10k de reno que je lui donne j'ai pas peur que ma maison vaut 250k après.

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Je reverais de voir les taux monter au % des annees 80, seraphin comme je suis ca serait une benediction pour moi, des taux bas c'est vraiment mais vraiment pas avantageux pour le monde qui pile leur cash.
Je suis pas grano-ecolo mais en plus, des taux bas ca encourage la consommation, carrement pernicieux selon moi.

Tu nettoies ton port? J'avais un problème de charge sur un USB c de mon note et c'était l'accumulation de poussière de tissu qui empéchait de bien rentrer le cable.

Si non, moi aussi mes androids durent. J'ai eu un note 1, upgradé au 4 puis au 9 et les bateries duraient des années.

Je doit cleané mon port de Iphone au 2-3mois certain.

Back