Post a pic of your last purchase

Exactement, la difference de prix est pas si énorme. J'avais sortit des prix pour des x ice, blizzak et Nokian pour le forester. Mes nokian acheter dans un petit garage avec ravais postal m'ont presque revenu au meme prix que les 2 autres chez Costco. Et tout le monde ici me disait de pas acheter des x ice parce que ca dur 2 hivers. Le choix était facile et finalement les nokian sont juste mongol.

Envoyé de mon SM-A530W en utilisant Tapatalk

C'est juste plate que les nokian lt2 dans le 10ply on pas un thread un peu plus agressif

Quand tu les compares avec du Avalanche Xtreme de Hercules 10ply

J'ai une connaissance qui tire un petit trailer fermé et ses nokian lt2 10 ply on littéralement fondu en 2 saisons , même neuf y'a pas autant de thread que le Avalanche

Meh to be fair any top tier tire for the most part is going to be really good, except fucking Pirelli. Even some mid range stuff is okay for most people. Oddly enough worst winter tires I've had had were falkens on a Civic. Best were XIce 2 and Studded Altimax. I don't like studs but they came with the car.

Chinaisium tires look like old winter patterns because they are... So it looks like a Bridgestone or Michelin but the compound is crap. Prob still better than something that is 6/32 and dry as hell off Kijji though.

^^
words of wisdom

So many Nokian hispters in this topic.

Iphone 10 + Hakka 10 MR crew

You're only a stud if your Hakkas are studded. Hakka 9's are so 2018.

2019 winter absolutely requires Hakka 10's thread pattern.

Stay safe if you're not running the best tires in the world on your Honda Civic. The ice and snow is getting more slippery every year.

Loled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh to be fair any top tier tire for the most part is going to be really good, except fucking Pirelli. Even some mid range stuff is okay for most people. Oddly enough worst winter tires I've had had were falkens on a Civic. Best were XIce 2 and Studded Altimax. I don't like studs but they came with the car.

Chinaisium tires look like old winter patterns because they are... So it looks like a Bridgestone or Michelin but the compound is crap. Prob still better than something that is 6/32 and dry as hell off Kijji though.

Meh meh meh meh meh meh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadian Tire avait un bon deal sur les Hankook iPike. Ramasser un set de 4 dans le 215/65/16 pour 340$ tax in. Pas trouver moins chère ailleurs.

296764-wintertires-hankook-winteripikers.jpg

Thanks pour le feedback, les reviews sont generalement bons un peu partout sur ce pneu là.

C'est tu ben bruyant?

pentoute jai encore sa sur mon v6 2008 pi tres satisfait pour le prix.

J'ai déja été lappé a mecaglisse en gt4 avec ces pneu la aussi, bon cest pas des Hakka mais jetais pas le plus lent.

Nokians are cheap considering how long they last and how much they grip. My 17" Nordman studded cost me 700$ brand new, yeah I could have saved 200$ tu run shitty tires that would last me 2-3 seasons less, but I'm not an idiot.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
I paid 4xx for studed nordman... Ok IT was an error but still its cheap AF. I was not sure at first but when you try IT you know why you want those tire.

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

You do know it's ipike RSV, which I believe is special to canadian tire so they may not be comparable to the regular ones. I have no clue what the differences between the 2 models are.

Apparently based on what I read on Red Flag Deals it's very similar to the RS W219.

Canadian Tire says "The Hankook iPike RSV is an exclusive tire to Canadian Tire and would therefore not appear on Hankook’s website. The difference between the RSV and the RS is that the tread designs are slightly different, however the compound is very similar."

Also, for the price, kinda hard to beat in my opinion. Reviews on both RFD and CT are good on them. They've been available since 2015.

Dremel 4300 5/40 120$, because moi aussi je trust pas mastercrap pour ça :p
View attachment 40321

J'ai jamais regretter un dremel de ma vie!

Mine achat : Rift S. Sa brosse ca va etre drole en TABARNAK

71URNvzoWqL._SX569_.jpg

Back