Post a pic of your last purchase

Found already!

https://beta.ctvnews.ca/local/calgary/2019/6/5/1_4452984.html

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Wow, Edmontonians have put us to shame. The Edmonton treasure was found on day 1, and now someone from Edmonton found the Calgary treasure.

Good for him, sounds like he really needed the money. The family that found the Edmonton treasure seem like good people too.

I have to confess, I was really hyped about this before, but barely put any effort into solving it once the map was released. I'm disappointed with myself..

Wow, Edmontonians have put us to shame. The Edmonton treasure was found on day 1, and now someone from Edmonton found the Calgary treasure.

Good for him, sounds like he really needed the money. The family that found the Edmonton treasure seem like good people too.

I have to confess, I was really hyped about this before, but barely put any effort into solving it once the map was released. I'm disappointed with myself..

What the map & clues looked like? I`m curious!

Garmin x5
300fe23f074f8e46baa06a082eb38f4a.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

What the map & clues looked like? I`m curious!

I'm not even sure what I'm allowed to say based on the terms & conditions that I agreed to (cannot share map, copy map in any way etc, etc...).
It was very clearly styled after Forrest Fenn's "map", in which case the poem IS the map. There was the general outline of Calgary in the background, with 9 riddles laid out on it just like Fenn's poem. Then there were 5 clues printed on the lower part of the map. At the bottom, there was a big red disclaimer saying that searchers are not allowed to dig on any public or private land and that a shovel was not required for the search.

forrest.fenn.poem.png

ca reste que si c'est pas gay, c'est douche et entre les 2 j'aimerai mieux manger une graine

En plus quand t'enleve ton dentier ça doit siffoner sur un cris de temps. J'appel ça un talent caché.

Se raser les jambes/bras. C'est pas un talent.

Back