Post a pic of your last purchase

Nice. That was the first thing I did when I bought my house in 2007. I bought a Samsung 18K BTU.
14 years later, it is still going strong! (just one repair that cost 300 dollars 5 years ago.)
Better buying a high end model instead of the cheap Chinese brands where finding any parts would be a nightmare.
From what research I've done is everything has something chinese component wise in it. To me it's more about the install vs getting top top level stuff like Mitsubishi then poor install. Which BTW the price was insane but it the best of the best.

12/10 warranty on these units but what impressed me the most is the sales rep was more concerned with following manufacturer specs for installation and was thinking like me in one specific area. The other guys were like non sense we can shove this there and that in here and good to go vs actually listening to my concerns. I had a TCL in my condo, it broke after 4 years and parts availability was zero. I put a JungLee whatever in and that broke as well. The new owner contacted me about who installed it and ended up just putting a Daikin in. The TCL was installed poorly, leaked water everywhere then I had to make a 13k Insurnace claim

Kit d'ouverture....

Un sachet de traitement choc pis that it

Apres 1 semaine quand elle est belle tu fais faire un test chez Canac

Goutte la meme crisse d'affaire qu'au restaurant.
4a6b77cdfed9e3560b5f542f75a3f8d3.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G960W en utilisant Tapatalk

Ni un ni l'autre. J'ai l'autre type de balai brosse comme dans la photo de christ. Aucun problème avec les roues mais les cheveux vont s'emmêler dans n'importe quoi ce cylindrique qui tourne, c'est la triste réalité.

J'ai toujours détesté les accessoires à balayeuse qui tournent ou qui brossent ou whatever...Pour moi l'embout simple avec des poils ca a toujours fait la job, légé, pas de mécanisme pis de patente.

Pourquoi tu as besoin de brosser les miettes que tu ramasses?!?

J'ai toujours détesté les accessoires à balayeuse qui tournent ou qui brossent ou whatever...Pour moi l'embout simple avec des poils ca a toujours fait la job, légé, pas de mécanisme pis de patente.

Pourquoi tu as besoin de brosser les miettes que tu ramasses?!?

C'est la seule chose qui me gosse avec ma Dyson V7.. je l'ADORE pour sa portabilité, mais pour ramasser des graines dur / roche / miette de biscuit c zéro :(

Back