Post a pic of your last purchase

Surment du sperme dans un oeil :D

Sans rancune lg

Oui, mais c'est mon liquide seminal. :)

HA!

Non, j'ai de quoi de pogné sous une paupière depuis hier soir. Les désavantages d'un Sidekick top down... Le jour je porte tout le temps de lunettes de soleil mais le soir non.

Faut je me pogne des lunettes jaunes pour le soir, avoir l'air d'encore plus une douche dans ma FIAT.

ec9488cb98a51495c576b665a83393f0.jpg
28050864fcf8ede66d3b2f8d1447380d.jpg
a4461ac52ca697ecc55bb30af73e75ef.jpg

marketing rates the as high performance because they are available low profile, but i consider them to be touring, they are like 560TW. One of the least sticky tires in the yoko lineup.

But they are good honestly, they perform well for a touring tire and they last long. Bought a set for my father's BRZ this spring

Tire rack says they have disappointing treadware.. i guess we will have to wait in see how they do.

I need to pick up winters this season. Is there a time of the year when winters go on sale? Spring/ summer im guessing?

Nice.

I have the 1060 and earlier this spring we had a power failure and one of the HDMI outputs in the back blew out :( so I can't send picture to my kitchen TV anymore.

It's otherwise a solid amp. Not at the level of a Pioneer Elite but pretty dang nice.

I just reserved:

Boldt-Castle-Stopover-Cruise.png

First road trip in the Abarth. Can't hardly wait.

In the fall I plan on doing the Adirondack Pedal Railway:

But I have to see how bad my fear of heights is. If I can see myself pedal over an open bridge or if I will have a panic attack like I did on a chairlift in Tremblant two weeks ago.

Back