Post a pic of your last purchase

Steam sales until July 5th. All these games for $13, buy it now even if you don't have time to play because you probably will eventually lol. it's like the price of a meal at Wendy's for hours of fun
vF6E323.png

Haha.. I've been looking for these and can't find them anywhere.

Speaking of "couldn't resist"; WTF have I done??

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/mjet3idc8zkkfre/IMG_8684.JPG?dl=0

I'm back in the 86 game apparently...

Ever coming to Montreal in that thing? I really want to see one in person tbh. That's one of those cars that I double or triple take for like it was a Lamborghini Diablo or Ferrari F50 or something. Fucking cool car man grats and never sell it, it'll still be nice in 50 years.

Ever coming to Montreal in that thing? I really want to see one in person tbh. That's one of those cars that I double or triple take for like it was a Lamborghini Diablo or Ferrari F50 or something. Fucking cool car man grats and never sell it, it'll still be nice in 50 years.

i think it's still in MTL at the moment

^^ ouf c'est rough et pas particulièrement bon au goût.. .
On es allée à la distillerie même, on a goûter à pas mal toute leurs stock et j'ai préféré le Moonshine à de la Vodka. Plus goûteux, moins amère. On a pas hésiter à acheter ça. Ca dois dépendre des goûts!

I finaly completed a set today after looking for ages. It's one of those lucky find and the quality is outstanding. Got it for a fair price I believe being that rare and in very good shape ($40CAD). It also came with the map but I already had this one.
20170625_195857_zpscvxd7nu3.jpg

20170625_195857_zpscvxd7nu3.jpg

Back