Post a pic of your last purchase

if you're looking for a real espresso, you should get the bpbes830205.2 from breville (4.00$+ship on their website) . The cups that come with your machine are pressurized cups that make fake crema.

Get yourself a real 51mm tamper to go with it, and your machine will make espressos as good as the much more expensive machines. this is the tamper i bought

it's harder to get a good cup with those than with the pressurized cups that come with the machine, but the good ones are so much better and after less than a month i had a 95% success rate for a perfect cup.

If you foam milk with your machine, make sure you remove the "froth enhancer" which is the metal tube that goes over the steam wand. It is not shown on the picture you posted (so it should look like the picture) but it comes with the newer version of the machine. That tube just makes everything worse.

Enjoy your machine, i've had it for over a year and it still works as good as new!

tyvm!

01a16a47416e093abfee7b238418fd40.jpg

Will be able to carry the SUP and the box for winter sports!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha well stun nain neerlandais .. la plus petite race de lapin domestiqué ... donc ouin non lol

quand tu y pense une caille non plus ya pas grand viande! c délicieux pareil! :p

mais bon jpense pas que tu va le manger ton nouveau pot! il est vraiment cute.

quand tu y pense une caille non plus ya pas grand viande! c délicieux pareil!

mais bon jpense pas que tu va le manger ton nouveau pot! il est vraiment cute.
Nop pas pour manger ... un lapin à l'épicerie coûte moins cher anyway

Envoyé de mon SM-G920W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

HAHA! Ma blonde est orthopédagogue et on lui a donné un lapin de race Rex âgé d'un an. Elle le ramène chaque soir et on le garde la fin de semaine. Assez spécial quand elle saute sur place ou qu'elle se laisse tombé sur le côté sur le divan (démontre qu'elle est heureuse).

Haha sa doit etre drole .

Le mien est beaucoup stressé encore ... hier on as réusis a le sortir de la cage et le gardé avec nous sur le divan mais la plus part du temps il se cache dans sa cachette quand on veut le prendre . Il va s'habituer

Back