Post a pic of your last purchase

Thanks! Why did you sell yours? 3rd gen 4runners seem to be a car i can keep forever :)

How did you like your experience with yours? Did you lift with spacers or springs+struts?

Im looking to do a road trip to Lake Louise in a few months and I'm seriously considering taking the 4runner instead of the Porsche haha

Didn't pay attention to that spot specifically but from what I saw frame seems to be in very good condition. I've seen 3 more 4runners and this one is by far the best.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

So you traded 2 inches of dick for 2inches of lift

Niceeee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 39397

la canicule sen vient, 100$ bien dépensé pour ma blonde qui reste a maison avec les petites! jespere qu'elles vont enjoyer.

vive amazon prime

Amateur

65834510.jpg

Just picked up a really clean low mileage V6 AWD 4runner for the cheap cheap. Everything works great, drives A1, AC cold as hell, barely any rattles.

A little rust but nothing compared to the others I've seen. Never owned a truck/suv before but this is for work mostly. Ordering lift kit as we speak lol

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190707/e7a5b4e2961bd08195eb334dfbc28642.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190707/fe843516c8d058a95b8d9425199aee18.jpg

Sweet. Were you aware this is the Badlands edition? Pretty rare and sold in Canada only. Enjoy!

Sweet. Were you aware this is the Badlands edition? Pretty rare and sold in Canada only. Enjoy!
Yes and I've done some research and apparently there's nothig really special about this 'badlands' edition. Hoodscoop, fender flares, grey interior trims. I think that's about it? Lol

Yes and I've done some research and apparently there's nothig really special about this 'badlands' edition. Hoodscoop, fender flares, grey interior trims. I think that's about it? Lol

Highest of all 3rd gen 4runner in stock form. But yeah, people like the Badland because of the hood.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Yeah, just a few extra goodies that make it unique. It's one of the best looking stock 3rd gens for me. As far as equipment/amenities I've read it slots in between the SR5 and Limited.

this thread is very funny. I've noticed 2 thing tho.

SebGHST got a very interesting ''neo-job'', it was a very instructive reading.

And the member twon shall change his ''member picture'' to that :

latest

Back