Post a pic of your last purchase

Allô Police!
Agreed, love the low profile life!

Imagine, you or me decide to go to a nudies bar: Nobody gives a flying F about it. We're just two joes going to see some boobies.

Justin Timberlake shows up at a nudies bar and suddenly the world stops, all the feminists chastise him for being a macho man and hating women, he winds up on the front page of The Daily Inquirer and his career is over.

Imagine, you or me decide to go to a nudies bar: Nobody gives a flying F about it. We're just two joes going to see some boobies.

Justin Timberlake shows up at a nudies bar and suddenly the world stops, all the feminists chastise him for being a macho man and hating women, he winds up on the front page of The Daily Inquirer and his career is over.

Exactly!
We fucked up, no care, no explaination to make and all the fuss around blah blah

View attachment 31901

25th annivesary in 2 weeks. Plan on giving it to my wife while we're in Jamaica.

I'm starting to be nervous. I saw the piece at The Bay but the size was too big (my wife is tiny) and the clerk advised me to just order it from their website. I took next day shipping on Wednesday.

I received an email last night saying it was shipped, along with a tracking number for Purolator that does not work.

I'm familiar with how the shipping process works - normally there should've been some kind of "initial" scan at the Purolator "depot" probably in Toronto or downtown Montreal but that's the kind of thing that can easily fall off the truck...

On the other hand I received my drill. Very nice. Heavier than I thought it would be but the batteries are much lighter and they'll work with other accessories I'll add in time as needed.

Jard inc. J1022, me manque juste un scope

Rdu_Ch3g.jpg

Back