Post a pic of your last purchase

Si tu veux mon avis, tant qu'à faire 16h d'avion, j'en ait profiter pour faire 3 îles en 1 mois.

Si tu par 1 semaine, en effet, une île est assez mais deux semaines tu dois au moins en faire 2.

C’est 2x 6h. Pas 16h

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, she put up a pretty good fight in the last two years, even more in the last 8 months, but I guess 6 different cancers and 5 surgeries by the end was just too much. At least we had some good talks before she left, she had the feeling that she will not leave the hospital on her own so we really went through everything she felt was important.

Anyway, she asked not to dwell on the past and move on, find somebody nice and be happy. Will see about that, I'm in no rush starting something I'll regret later just because I feel lonely atm.

outch!

Tu nous avons vaguement parlé de la difficile situation que tu traversais avec la maladie de ta femme. Mes plus sincères sympathies. Perdre sa ''partner'', c'est réellement une tragédie.

Je t'envois des ondes positives et la forme pour passer à travers sans trop de cicatrice. Profite de la vie, je suis certain que c'est ce qu'elle voudrait pour toi!

Thanks, she put up a pretty good fight in the last two years, even more in the last 8 months, but I guess 6 different cancers and 5 surgeries by the end was just too much. At least we had some good talks before she left, she had the feeling that she will not leave the hospital on her own so we really went through everything she felt was important.

Anyway, she asked not to dwell on the past and move on, find somebody nice and be happy. Will see about that, I'm in no rush starting something I'll regret later just because I feel lonely atm.

jte leve mon chapeau pour l'avoir accompagné jusqua la fin. En ce sens tu a accumulé une expérience et un sagesse que certaines personne ne verrons jamais. C'est pas facile de faire face a la mort et ta douce devait se sentir sereine d'être accompagné de la sorte. Kudos to you kind sir. Pour le meilleur et pour le pire meme sans mariage, cest pas tout les jeunes de notre generation qui le ferait.

jte leve mon chapeau pour l'avoir accompagné jusqua la fin. En ce sens tu a accumulé une expérience et un sagesse que certaines personne ne verrons jamais. C'est pas facile de faire face a la mort et ta douce devait se sentir sereine d'être accompagné de la sorte. Kudos to you kind sir. Pour le meilleur et pour le pire meme sans mariage, cest pas tout les jeunes de notre generation qui le ferait.

x2

You're one hell of a man to have stayed by her side all along.

You have us :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3b2da4f6eebd61e24e2c1341f4f1b2f4.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

Back