Post a pic of your last purchase

1044401_10152032000094546_1715663857_n.jpg

Couple last parts for the Impreza. What I need the most are the spark plug tube seals, they don't leak that much but I don't want them to start spewing out oil in January and cause some misfires by -40C... Radiator hoses are optional but mine are 9 years old and should probably be replaced anyways, and the power-steering and alternator strap I have on now is too long and the tensioner bolt almost touches it so I took one that's 1/2" shorter.

So upcoming I will replace the valve cover/spark plug tube seals and the bolt grommets, then when I have time I'll drain the Prestone (again) and replace the radiator hoses. The bottom one especially looks tired.

kdx50bt.jpg

Pour mon work truck. Bluetooth avec micro séparé, stream la musique aussi. Pas de lecteur CD, payé 100$ Future shop

Je te le dis tu va détester le micro, j'ai un autre modèle JVC (KW-AV60BT) et j'ai envie de tout arracher personne m'entend et regarde sur le net tout le monde sont en ***** contre les micro JVC, je recherche une alternative en ce moment.

this looks like cheap dc shoes with a lacost logo on it..
pDCS1-13375377v485x465.jpg

Je suis vraiment pas d'accord, c'est peut-être pas la grosse qualité et j'aurais jamais payé 125$ pour ça, mais c'est loin d'être aussi cheap que les DC en fake/cheap/gay suede que tu vien de poster.

Tout ce qui faut pour l'installation électrique de la piscine. Un membre de MR vient m'aider demain avec tout ça.

achat_elec01.jpg

Back