Post a pic of your last purchase

Hello SEBASTIEN BOILY,

Thank you for shopping with Staples. This email is to let you know that your
Order 5424956 has shipped.

TABARNAK QUE CHU CONTENT

50$ for hard cover here.... Ordered from UK on Saturday, shipped Monday. For it today. 12$ CDN shipped
935c8cd1480b386c89e19bce53f12f6f.jpg

I sorry for 4 people. Big Mac meal is around 17-20CHF in Zurich. I know this because I had one , it's my thing..

So two meals and 2 desserts you are at that 50$ cdn range... 2 kebab meals and falafel is closer to 40francs

"Most expensive McD's in the world" indeed!

I was assuming the ambiance and food quality would be quite a step above what we get here, then I read this review:

This MacDonalds is very small and the space poorly distributed. With just a small group of people and confusion sets. Climatization is also an issue and smells get very strong, sell registre is a plus but no servent speaks English, food comes all messed up, they don't care.

I guess McDonald's is McDonald's no matter where you go...

"Most expensive McD's in the world" indeed!

I was assuming the ambiance and food quality would be quite a step above what we get here, then I read this review:

This MacDonalds is very small and the space poorly distributed. With just a small group of people and confusion sets. Climatization is also an issue and smells get very strong, sell registre is a plus but no servent speaks English, food comes all messed up, they don't care.

I guess McDonald's is McDonald's no matter where you go...
Well you don't need to speak to anyone. They have self serve like here lol. The ones outside of town are exactly like we have here. That sorta drives me nuts people expecting to be

Anyways it is what it is with CH. You aren't going there for McDonald's or Burger King but it's a nice change from root vegetables and sausage

Last edited:
Back