Post a pic of your last purchase

Publicité sur Facebook:
108011_1024x1024_2x_b8012026-5692-4f67-af7b-3d43fa7f017e_590x.png

Réalité:
IMG_20190612_134559.jpg

En plus, la qualité de l'impression est pas vargeuse. L'image est floue et les couleurs sont fades.

Je veux dire que les couleurs ressortent plus dans la photo que je viens de prendre par rapport à ce que je vois.
Ah ok. Sûrement l'auto correct de ton cell. L'autre fois je voulais prendre une feuille jaune en photo, impossible à faire lol, ça corrigeait automatiquement à blanc.

Just the size difference between the two alone would piss me off to demand my money back.

Didn't even notice that... The smallest ones in the ad look like they must be almost 30" tall. Spiff's are maybe 15"?

Just found the couch they used in their ad:

mini-dog-couch.jpg

LOL, that sucks. Valuable lesson learned about impulse buys from social media ads I guess. For $53 you can't expect too much I guess.

I'm with you on that lol...

Guys gets 5 full-size colour prints on the web for 53$ and expects to receive 530$ worth of prints, genius!

This kind of print done by a professional store goes for well over 30$ for each of them.

It's not that bad, but yes the colours are not even close to what they advertised.

The biggest problem is that the resolution of the original picture they used as a model was too low for printing in large scale. There is some very visible pixellisation even from 3 feet away.

Back