Post a pic of your last purchase

ben non, ça va finir comme la dernière fois et tout le monde vont dire que c'est pas un bon deal et que tu peux avoir moins cher en lignes.

tenor.gif

I never have cash

But I never buy 15 cents in a transaction...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It feels weird but what would you do in Gregster's situation? Add a pack of gum just so you don't charge $0.15 on your card?

I mean I can sort of see where you're coming from, at the same time you'll just be adding to Walmart's $500,000,000,000 in revenue for the year.

It feels weird but what would you do in Gregster's situation? Add a pack of gum just so you don't charge $0.15 on your card?

I mean I can sort of see where you're coming from, at the same time you'll just be adding to Walmart's $500,000,000,000 in revenue for the year.
I would've done the same as I carry no cash.

In fact I have a monthly 1 cent charge on my credit card every month, but don't have a paper invoice or go to a store.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

All I needed was a bottle of wax. It's no different than buying a cup of coffee for 1$. MR is real judgmental

Back