Post a pic of your last purchase

J'ai un g4 Play depuis une semaine et la batterie est vraiment ordinaire considérant que son hardware doit pas tirer tant de jus, une chance qu'elle se remplace. Mon Lumia de deux ans dure encore deux jours si usage modéré

Au moins il a l'air assez solide, ma soeur a encore son moto g 1st gen, et pas de bloatware.

J'ai mon nexus 5 depuis juin 2014... still going strong! J'ai encore une bonne autonomie de batterie!

tant que tu ne l'oublie pas sur le toit de ta voiture et part sur l'autoroute 40 tu es correct , meme pour au moin 70 km avant qu'il revole sur l'asphalte

Was at the artist Market yesterday here in angola. Bought 2 of the statues called "pensador"(thinkers)...they are a traditionnal statues, there are made of black wood.
ada9c780e98008495d73ee294ae5e76a.jpg

And got the most original and ugliest painting at the market i could find hahaa

8f9ae0b232376651ea39ab350c8d8d37.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Tester la capacité d'émulation de RetroPie. *NES/SNES/N64/TURBO16/PSX*
Nes /snes /Genesis flawless. Pour les N64 faut checker un peu online pour les setting qui vont marcher. À date j'ai quelque jeux qui marche bien. Si t'as un ps3/4 ou xbox, les manettes sont plug and play cest merveilleux. Je suis entrain de me faire un mini arcade cabinet avec mon deuxième rpi 3.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

A date j'ai testé une quarantaine d'emulateurs et les pires sont 3do, saturn, psp, nds et jaguar... etonnament le dreamcast va plutot bien, mieux que le n64

Le reste ca ma l'air parfait

Une fan est essentiel sur le pi3, surtout si tu fermes le case

Last edited:
Stepped up my mobile/travel game

audioquest-dragonfly-red.jpg
+
mainPhoto.jpg

Jitterbug and Dragontail will be ordered online soon, along with custom silver IEM cable for the dual driver Shures

Tidal announced MQA streaming (for hifi subscribers) at CES earlier this week and already has a nice selection of Masters online. Eagerly awaiting the FW update on the Dragonfly due out later this month that will render it MQA compliant :D

View attachment 25929
+
View attachment 25930

Jitterbug and Dragontail will be ordered online soon, along with custom silver IEM cable for the dual driver Shures

Tidal announced MQA streaming (for hifi subscribers) at CES earlier this week and already has a nice selection of Masters online. Eagerly awaiting the FW update on the Dragonfly due out later this month that will render it MQA compliant :D

Thank god shure started making detachable cables, they were always the 1st thing to give out (I probably have 2-3 pairs of dead shures because of that)

View attachment 25929
+
View attachment 25930

If I keep going with my dual driver earphones project I could lend them to you a few weeks for a comparative/review?

View attachment 25929
+
View attachment 25930

got the same cans. I LOVE the fact you can put your head on a pillow and don't even feel them since they are low profile I use them on the train or in the hotel

Back