Post a pic of your last purchase

BVC Atomiser for Aspire Nautilus Mini(with variable intake) and its awesome for the taste.

Maybe you dont prime the atomiser properly that would make it taste like shit i guess, i usually put two drops directly in the atomiser then install it and take several big puffs without pressing the button and blocking the air intake so that i can suck the juice directly into the atomiser and have it soaked before taking the first hit.

For the juice, two were full price(14.99 i think) and two were in a rebate bin at 10$
Watermelon and apple are perfect for all day, they taste very mildly so it doesnt get on my nerves, Redball(rockets candies) and Hawaian Punch taste a lot stronger so i cant vape those all day without getting a headache.

I always carry my 3 tanks with me so i can quickly change flavors when i get tired of one :) I have the watermelon in the nautilus mini for stronger taste since it doesnt taste that strong. Hawaiian Punch in a Kanger Protank and redball in the little iClear 16B that came with my iTazte MVP

Vaping all day every day :D (been off cigarettes for two months and never felt like smoking one ever since i bought the vape :D

BVC Atomiser for Aspire Nautilus Mini(with variable intake) and its awesome for the taste.

Maybe you dont prime the atomiser properly that would make it taste like shit i guess, i usually put two drops directly in the atomiser then install it and take several big puffs without pressing the button and blocking the air intake so that i can suck the juice directly into the atomiser and have it soaked before taking the first hit.

For the juice, two were full price(14.99 i think) and two were in a rebate bin at 10$
Watermelon and apple are perfect for all day, they taste very mildly so it doesnt get on my nerves, Redball(rockets candies) and Hawaian Punch taste a lot stronger so i cant vape those all day without getting a headache.

I always carry my 3 tanks with me so i can quickly change flavors when i get tired of one :) I have the watermelon in the nautilus mini for stronger taste since it doesnt taste that strong. Hawaiian Punch in a Kanger Protank and redball in the little iClear 16B that came with my iTazte MVP

Vaping all day every day :D (been off cigarettes for two months and never felt like smoking one ever since i bought the vape :D

I usually put 5 drops into it and take a few puffs. So can you really go 1 full 30ml bottle without changing your atomizer ? I have the spinner v3. I'm thinking of buying the adjustable(air intake) tank now... I went through 3 atomizers in a week.

I also stopped smoking April 1st bought the vape thing, it got annoying, and I re-smoked every now and then....

6IDbCpR.png

V14Otoo.png

400$ on blackboxmycar
promo with a free Power Magic Pro hardwire kit (50$) value

I was going to get it off ebay for a little less but heard too many stories of how many knock offs there are of it.

plexpass_icon.png

j'ai pris le lifetime membership. j'utilisais deja plex depuis un bout mais quand jai recu le email comme quoi ils augmentais leur prix de membership, j'ai pas hesiter. 75$ au lieu de 150$. (je crois que le 150$ est en vigeur a partir de demain)

^??

Sent from my iFail using Tapashit

plex c'est un software/server qui te permet de voir tes medias partout. sa tri et download tout les metadata de tes series ou films super bien en plus. Dans le fond c'est comme netflix mais au lieu d'etre des vieux documentaire d'illuminati pis des films serie B, ben c'est ton propre contenu. que tu peut sharer a tes amis ou famille pis qui est accessible sur presque tout (android, ios, chromecast, amazon tv. etc.) le server en tant que tel est gratuit. le plex pass c'est plus des perks comme library sync (si j'ai pas internet ou dans mon cas j'ai un vpn donc pas accessible ailleur que sur mon home network). bref look it up
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=plex

C'est quand je lis des affaires demême que je trouve que j'ai pas été capable de suivre l'évolution de l'ordinateur. Loin de moi mon 486 33mhz avec un turbo big le gros.

Cd doom2
doom2.exe
Cd..
Cd larry1
Larry.exe

Back