Post a pic of your last purchase

Ouais je pourrais me tromper, mais je ne crois pas que tu vas trouver d’imitation de bois chez JC Perreault. Germain Larivière ont du bon stock également, maison corbeille aussi.

Tout ce qui est structube, brault & martineau, brick, leon etc c’est du plaqué presque partout et la qualité m’a rien à voir.

Ouais je pourrais me tromper, mais je ne crois pas que tu vas trouver d’imitation de bois chez JC Perreault. Germain Larivière ont du bon stock également, maison corbeille aussi.

Tout ce qui est structube, brault & martineau, brick, leon etc c’est du plaqué presque partout et la qualité m’a rien à voir.
Les surfaces fine, mais plaquer des pattes c'est vraiment des économies de bout de chandelle me semble.

Je suis à la bibliothèque là, contreplaqué plaqué plastique lol
2c58f21c417477e77d0569fd7cacc66d.jpg

Il y a du placage disponible partout. La différence est que dans du haut de gamme, c'est un beau placage sur du bois massif alors qu'IKEA, c'est du placage cheap sur du presswood ou autre marde. Du placage sur du métal, j'ai jamais vu ça mais en partant, c'est du métal, probablement mieux que du presswood.

J'ai fait tout les plus gros régionaux et même a Québec et c'était tout du plaquer cheap ou calissement overpriced a 400$ la chaise. C'est pour ça d'ailleurs que j'ai décidé de faire faire la table sur mesure.

Je vais regarder pour tes sièges car c'est exactement comme ça que ma blonde me parlait et ce que l'ont recherchait.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

J'ai fait tout les plus gros régionaux et même a Québec et c'était tout du plaquer cheap ou calissement overpriced a 400$ la chaise. C'est pour ça d'ailleurs que j'ai décidé de faire faire la table sur mesure.

Je vais regarder pour tes sièges car c'est exactement comme ça que ma blonde me parlait et ce que l'ont recherchait.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Ben c’est certain que du vrai bois ce ne sera pas donné...

Les chaises ci-haut sont affichées à 339$ la chaise c’est qui est quand même très bon pour de quoi en vrai cuir et en vrai bois.

400$ sa semble cher mais c’est pas tellement loin des prix je te dirais :dunno:

Last edited:
Bon prix, la beauté dans tout sa est que c'est presque bon a vie. Après tu change juste les batteries toi même pour pas top cher et voila

is it a android box, the shield?

This weekend I got some drinks with friends, and we were discussing about those devices. annnndddd debating about the option on those devices that I didn't know they even exist, my finger slip on ''add to car'' .
damn drunk buy.

Anyway, curious to see how it will handle. The option that I was looking for was the optical output.

on the aftermath, I look at the reviews.

Pros : price, performance, support. total including shipping : 47$ cad.
cons : no 5ghz, no bluetooth, no netflix HD.

https://www.amazon.com/PLUS-Android-Quad-core-cortex-A53-Support/dp/B07MJ13MWD

51oBzr1A1ZL._SL1001_.jpg

On the shield you can ave netflix HD.

But for 47$, it's the cheapest machine you can have. I have one that i paid 80$ with rebate and again it's not the top of the line. You need to look for the cpu, the faster one. The speed of the ram etc. Not just blind buy like this. The machine in 40$ range are all garbage.

On the shield you can ave netflix HD.

But for 47$, it's the cheapest machine you can have. I have one that i paid 80$ with rebate and again it's not the top of the line. You need to look for the cpu, the faster one. The speed of the ram etc. Not just blind buy like this. The machine in 40$ range are all garbage.

yeah, I pretty much buy like 1 item every 2 months online for myself. Normally I take my time to compare with 12 web pages tabs.

But, I gave all the confidence to my friend that couldn't blink his eyes in the same time. He's a IT. I'm safe :D

planning to finnaly remove the big laptop next to my tv. Since the tv is wall mounted, no cabinet. All the electronic are hidden but the laptop since its too big.

This will be enough to play music. Not much tv or video, I work too much for that :bigup:

this has been said, I hate sepnding 40$ twice , while I could get 1 good item for 80$... will report if it was a mistake.

yeah, I pretty much buy like 1 item every 2 months online for myself. Normally I take my time to compare with 12 web pages tabs.

But, I gave all the confidence to my friend that couldn't blink his eyes in the same time. He's a IT. I'm safe :D

planning to finnaly remove the big laptop next to my tv. Since the tv is wall mounted, no cabinet. All the electronic are hidden but the laptop since its too big.

This will be enough to play music. Not much tv or video, I work too much for that :bigup:

this has been said, I hate sepnding 40$ twice , while I could get 1 good item for 80$... will report if it was a mistake.

Try it. If it sucks, just get a refound from amazon.

Try MovieHD APK for movie other than netflix https://moviehdapkdownload.com/moviehd-apk/

The A53 CPU is a good one. (old but it do the work)

Back